The Ortho Siblings!

Killua and Team RWBY Continued to beat up and Kill every Chimera Ant they saw, when suddenly as soon as they got close to A River A Fish suddenly flew out and stabbed Ruby in the chest!

Ruby: OW! What was that!?

Killua recognized the Fish and Paled!

Killua: Guy run Now!

Yang: Why would we-?

Killua: NOW!

Kilua then grabbed them all and Began trying to get them all out of there only to be stabbed by several Fish!

Killua: AAAGH!

Ruby: Killua!!

Blake: Wait, Look.

They all looked and saw they all had dart boards on them and even did Killua!

Yang: COME OUT YOU COWARD AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!

Just then A Hand came out of the Water and several More fish were flung, but Ruby saw it coming and Blocked them with Crescent Rose as suddenly A Scream was heard!

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

???2: YOU BITCH!

Just then A Pair of Chimera ants walked out of the water!

Killua: Ngh, The Ortho Siblings... Of course...

Yang: PFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT HIM! HE'S SO BALD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HE'S LIKE A FUCKING FISH LEX LUTHOR! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD!

Ortho Brother: SHUT UP!!

Blake: What is your Power?

Ortho Sister: The Power is Fish Darts. It's my brother's wonderful Power. You can't dodge it.

Ruby: But I Blocked it.

Ortho Sister: Well Fuck you!

Weiss: Look we don't want to fright you for too Long since You two are Just A Big bag of dicks... Sooooo...

She then Raised both of her Hands as they both began to get coated in Ice!

Ortho Brother: W-Wait, Are you saying you caught A Fish that Big? Are you trying to say someone landed  AFootball Goal? Are you trying to say-?

He then fell to the ground screaming and trying to breath as his sister did so As well.

Weiss: Your Fish right? So You need Water to breathe, but you need to keep your gills wet on land, so If you gills aren't wet thet you cease to breathe.

The Ortho Siblings kept being unable to breathe as they both struggled and tried to fight eachother back to the river ready to Kill eachother to live, but they both ended up dying.

Weiss then Broke the door off her arms, as she smiled.

Weiss: Good, they ended themselves.

Ruby: Kind of Dark Weiss.

Weiss: Would you do the same thing?

Ruby: ... Yeah. Pretty Much.

Blake: Guys! Killua!

They all then Began to surround Killua trying to help him up as he was bleeding.

Killua: Guys... Don't help me... continue to fight without me...

Yang: No Way, You're our Friend! We're going to take you to someone to heal you.

Killua Just smiled as they all took him back to the Mansion to get some Help.