That's the Power of Love!

Mitusri was currently Battling against Daki and Gyutaro as The two Conjoined Siblings were firing both Obi Slashed and Blood-based attacks toward Mitsuri and she kept dodging them all!

Mitsuri: First form: Shivers of Love!!

Daki: 8 Times Obi Slash!!

They both then Began to throw A Bunch of attacks at each other both of them trying to out-slash each other and Gyutaro came out from Behind and smiled!

Gyutaro: Blood Sickles!!

He then slashed right through Mitsuri slicing her legs and Making her Bleed as she fell on her knees unable to get Back up!

Mitsuri: Tch!

Daki: Any Last words Kanroji?

Mitsuri: ...

Just then she got A Text from you and she checked it. It was A Picture of you, Shirtless, In SSJ2 Holding back A Blow from Gigalith, as you gave A Wink and A Kissy face!

Y/n: (In-Text) Oh Hey Mitsuri I thought you might be having A Hard time So I wanted to say I love you!

Mitsuri: (Thoughts) He... Loves me... Loves me... loves me... loves me... loves me...

Gyutaro: Hey, what's going on with her? Aren't we Just going to get rid of her or-

Mitsuri: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!! Y/N I LOVE YOU TOO~!!

She then Had all of her strength back as she also was now A Whole lot stronger than before Like she was Blowing Daki and Gyutaro Back!

Gyutaro: W-What the!? What is this!?

Daki: Big Brother we should probably get out of here before-

Mitsuri: Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love!!

She then slashed down Daki and Gyutaro A Hundred times over as they both had their arms and legs slashed off and Daki was decapitated!

Gyutaro: DAMNIT!

Gyutaro then put Daki's head back on as they regrew their Arms and Legs!

Gyutaro: WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Daki: But Y/n...

Gyutaro: NO NOT HIM! NEVER HIM!

Daki: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!

Gyutaro: GIGALITH LET'S GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE DAKI THROWS ANOTHER TANTRUM!

Gigalith: Damnit!! We'll call this one A Tie, Y/n, But I'll be Back.

He then did this...

A/n: 1:54-2:02

Y/n: Yeah, Go you son of A Bitch! I'd like to fight you next time too!

All of the demons then Left as Mitsuri then Hugged you your face right in her Boobs.

Mitsuri: OH Y/N-KUN I LOVE YOU TOOOOO~!!

Y/n: Hehe, Thanks Mitsuri. You Know I might now need to rest for A Little bit after that. I got thrown around like A Damn Ragdoll.

Mitsuri: Okay I will put you in bed, and Feed you Chicken soup, and I'll heal you with my Love~

Y/n: Heh, God I love you so Much Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: Me too Smoochiekins~!