Happy Returns!

You, Erza, and Lucy had all walked out of the Cave with Goblin Slayer and began walking to A Dirt Path to A Farm, which was thankfully goblin-free due to his help.

Lucy: Wait, you own A Farm?

Goblin Slayer: No I Live at A Farm. Cowgirl's Father lets me there as long as I Pay Rent.

Lucy: Wait... Cowgirl?

Y/n: Oh Yeah Cowgirl! I haven't seen her in years! I was a Childhood friend with her!

Erza: Y/n, Who are you, not A Childhood Friends with?

Y/n: Well to be Honest I did Travel around the world for so Long, Hehehe.

Goblin Slayer: She really Misses you. She would be excited to see you.

Just then the ground began shaking violently as Cowgirl was running right towards you!

Cowgirl: Y/N! YOU'RE HERE!

Y/n: Cowgirl, Wait, Wait, Wait, WAIT-!

She then ran you over like A Damn Bulldozer and began Hugging you into her Ample Rack!

Cowgirl: Y/n, I missed you so Much! Why haven't you seen me in so Long? I literally got worried about you! Don't worry, me Again!

Cowgirl (She is A Farm Hand on her Father's Farm and all of that work had made her super strong Making her able to pull A Lot of weight around/ She is A Very sweet girl with no fighting experience but she can throw A Mean Punch/ She really Loves you)

Y/n: (Muffled/Blushing) You certainly... Look... Well, Fed.

Cowgirl: (Blushing) Y-Yeah I Missed you so Much I Just ate and ate and ate, but I Just ate my feelings, but don't worry about me! (Flexes art and Pats it) I May not look Like it but I'm super strong!

Lucy: Hey Erza?

Erza: Yeah?

Lucy: Do you sometimes wonder if Y/n Might have A Slight love for Bigger women?

Erza: Yeah, Gotta put that in A Mental Note for Later. (Turns to Cowgirl) Hello, I'm Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail.

Cowgirl; Oh Sorry for ignoring you, I Just really miss Y/n here, Hehehe. Oh, I made supper, but Thankfully I made Extra, So Come on In!

Y/n/Lucy/Erza: Thanks!/ Thank you.

You were all not sitting at the Table with Cowgirl needed 3 Chairs to carry her size, but she just smiled and gave everyone some Portions of classic Country Foods, Goblin Slayer removed his Mask for A Slight second but suddenly the Food disappeared without anyone seeing him even show A Inch of his Face.

Lucy: (Thoughts) HOW DID HE DO THAT!?

You and Cowgirl were Actually eating on Equal ground with her having such A Very Hearty appetite and you Just Loved Food too much.

Cowgirl: Oh I'm Happy you Love my cooking so Much Y/n!

Y/n: (Muffled) Oh Yeah, It's very delicious!

Erza: Wellw e best be going, Miss-

Cowgirl: Oh No Please, you ca all stay here for the Night, I Insist. It's very dark already anyway.

Lucy: Yeah, I don't want to out in dark especially after what we saw Happen.

Goblin Slayer: Good Moe. For Goblins this time right now would be their early Morning. They will be Waking up right now and be On the Hunt.

Cowgirl: Right, so Stay with us. I'll shoe you your rooms.

Y/n: Thank You Cowgirl-San. I really appreciate it.

Her Plump cheeks turned Rose colored as she smiled at your Praise.