Y/n's New Summer Job!

During Summer Vacation you had Managed to snag yourself A Brand new Summer Job to make some green for the scene and what is the Job you had Gotten? 

A Mechanic at Freddy Fazzbear's Mega Pizzaplex!

Y/n: Wow, Such A Nice Place! A True Las Vegas themed Show stopper! Now I gotta see A Vanessa about my New Position

You then walked around until you heard some noises and you slowly began walking.

Y/n: Walking better start walking.

You then heard more Noises.

Y/n: Sprinting better start Spriting!

You then heard even more Noises!

Y/n: RUNNING BETTER START RUNNING! START RUNNING!

You then ran directly into the Golden Freddy Fazzbear Statue in the Middle of the room.

Y/n: Sitting... Sitting and Bleeding... Better start Sitting and Bleeding on the ground...

???: Are you Okay? You Took A Nasty spill there.

Y/n: Oh Sorry I have A Healing Factor! No Worries! Wait, are you Vanessa?

Vanessa: Yes, Yes, I am.

Vanessa (She is the Only Guard for the Fazzbear Pizzaplex and she takes her job very seriously/ She apparently dresses up as A Scary Bunny at Night and gives people Jumpscares for no reason)

Vanessa: Wait You're the new Employee? The Great Y/n L/n? Why is A Hero slash president slash high school student doing here?

Y/n: Well I wanted to make myself busy during the summer so I got this Job.

Vanessa: Right, Well Let me take you to the changing room and show you what you do around here.

Y/n: Right, Thanks.

She then took you to A Locker room and she showed you everything.

Vanessa: Now you have to wear this Uniform at all times while working here. You have A Flashlight, keys, a Taser, and stuff like that along with your Usual Janitorial gear.

Y/n: Huh? Why? Why would I need A Taser?

Vanessa: Well between you and me the Boss says that strange things go around here. You Know how our Animontronics work right?

Y/n: Yeah the Endoskeletons are designed to Move to the side so People could wear them like Suits, to induce realism to children.

Vanessa: Yeah but Rumor goes around that People died in the first Freddy Fazzbear suit and ever since the souls of dead people Inhabit any Fazzbear suit.

Y/n: Oooo-Kaaaaaay.

Vanessa: Anyways This is your first night so have fun and be careful around the Animatronics!

Y/n: Ha! Ha! Ha! That's really funny Vanessa! I can handle myself!

Vanessa: I'm serious!

Y/n: (Jokingly) Okay! I will stay weary of the Animatronics!

Vanessa: I warned you!

She then walked into her Office as you Began to work on the robots by finding them.

Y/n: Well I better get to work then. Who else is better to start with than Freddy Himself? Lets go.