A School for Witches!

You were riding on the Skies with Kiki on her Broom while the Radio played and Gigi was on her shoulder and you were all above the Skiesa above western England.

Y/n: So Kiki You go to Luna Nova Magical Academy?

Kiki: Yep! You've been there before?

Y/n: Yep I Have Friends there! I have friends everywhere!

Kiki: Hehehe, Yeah I Guess!

Gigi: Would you two please get A Room? I don't need to see this Love Bird stuff.

Kiki: We're almost there Gigi So Just Hold on!

You all then Landed on sacred Hollow Ground as you smiled.

Y/n: Smell that salty English Air! I tell you there's nothing like it! I Gotta say-

???: Y/N!

You were suddenly Tackled by A Trio of girls as Kiki smiled.

Kiki: And Kiki! 

Y/n: Hey Woah! Akko! Sucy! Lotte! Calm down! It's been A Long time I know!

Akko Kagari, Lotte Jansson, and Sucy Manbavaran (Akko is A Girl who came from Japan and wants to become Just Like her hero Silver Chariot, and is seriously reckless and Bubbly/ Lotte is A Girl from Finland who is Booksmart and shy/ Sucy is A Girl ...

Akko Kagari, Lotte Jansson, and Sucy Manbavaran (Akko is A Girl who came from Japan and wants to become Just Like her hero Silver Chariot, and is seriously reckless and Bubbly/ Lotte is A Girl from Finland who is Booksmart and shy/ Sucy is A Girl from Southeast Asia who might be A Downright Sociopath and loves to test Poisons on Akko but still cares about her)

Akko: Y/n It's been forever! I missed you so Much! Why didn't you say anything!?

Lotte: Kiki said she would find you but we never believed her, but turns out she actually knew you.

Sucy: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeeeeeeeeeees?

Sucy then Pulled out A Vial of Red stuff.

Sucy: Try this Potion.

Y/n: Oh I'm not sure if I want t- AACK!

Sucy grabbed your tongue and smiled.

Sucy: I Know you would~

And then...

A/n: 0:14-End

Y/n: No Sucy Wait!

She then dropped A Drop on your Tongue and it was so hot and you Began running around!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! SO HOT! SO HOT!! MILK!! I NEED MILK NOW!!

Kiki: Wow, what did you put in there?

Sucy: Oh You Know Mushrooms, Illuminated  Moss, And Plenty of Unconcentrated Carolina Reaper, Naga Viper, 7 Pot Primo, Ghost pepper, and A Few hints of Pepper X.

Kiko: Wow, Sometimes I forget how crazy you are.

You were now downing A Whole Jug of Milk you randomly found and you then dropped the jug smiling at them.

Y/n: Yeah... Missed you too... Girls... Whew!

Gigi: Well this is Obviously gonna be One Fun Hubabaloo Am I right?