The Rise of Shounen Hero!

Soon You Opened A Portal to A Random world you had found because You wanted to be A Part of another Awesome Adventure and you ended up with Four Guys who were all Getting awesome weapons, and now you were too.

Naofumi Iwatani, Motoyasu Kitamaru, Ren Amaki, and Itsuki Kawasumi (They are the four Legendaries Heroes Pulled from another world to protect the world from an invasion of spiritual Monsters/ They represent the Shield, Spear, Sword, and Bow respec...

Naofumi Iwatani, Motoyasu Kitamaru, Ren Amaki, and Itsuki Kawasumi (They are the four Legendaries Heroes Pulled from another world to protect the world from an invasion of spiritual Monsters/ They represent the Shield, Spear, Sword, and Bow respectively but Naofumi has it tough being the Oldest One, but also the Hero absolutely no one has respect for)

You had received A Shield as well but to be honest you didn't want to be Stuck with A Shield your entire Life, and not use any of your other weapons so you quickly used A Spell and de-Binded it to yourself allowing you to summon the Master sword which the shield wouldn't let you do.

You then Equipped the Legendary Shield and the Master sword directly from your Requip Armory.

Y/n: Ah, Much Better!

Everyone else from the Other heroes, to the Guards, to even the King was shocked seeing this!

Naofumi: Wait could you do the same for me?

Y/n: Of course Big Green!

You then unbinded his sword and now he can use other weapons.

Y/n: The problem is that these weapons have the curse of Binding. A really fucking stupid enhancement if you ask me.

Motoyasu: Hey! Do the same for us!

Y/n:

Motoyasu: Huh!? Why not!?

Y/n: You Wanna Know why?

Motoyasu: Yeah I know wanna Why!

Ituski: I also want to know.

Ren: Me too.

Y/n: Well...

Beginning: 0:03-0:24

Y/n: GOODBYE KING AND OTHER THREE HEROES! FUCK OFF!

You then marched out, shocking everyone once again.

Later The Next day...

You were at An Inn enjoying A Nice Meal since you were Planning to Leave soon and ended up Training that new Shield feeding it all of the stuff you could.

Waitress: So You ordered A Kid's Meal with A Toy?

Y/n: Correct ma'am.

Waitress: Okay Makes sense to me.

You were about to eat when suddenly Naofumi busted the door open and he fell on his Face! You quickly ran to him and checked up on him seeing that he was beaten, bruised, and cut up.

Y/n: What the!? Naofumi What Happened!?

You then Began to Heal him as he woke up and he began to explain what Happened.

Naofumi: That Bitch... Malty... She Lied to everyone... She said I raped her but... I never did such A Thing... But everyone Believed her... I Lost everything...

Y/n: Naofumi.

You then Created A Portal to the estate using the Portable Interdimeneision Portal Maker.

Y/n: Go.

Naofumi: H-Huh?

Y/n: You're Too weak, You can never beat them as you are now. I shall avenge you Naofumi. I shall defeat them all and Make this Malty Bitch Pay for all she had done to you. Just go Home, Tell The Woman who Looks like A Little girl that I sent you, and she will give you everything you need. Just go.

Naofumi then began tearing up since this was the first bit of kindness he had ever since That Bitch ruined him.

Naofumi: (Tearing up) T-Thank you so Much...

Y/n: No Problem We're Friends here.

He then walked through the Portal into your Home and You Pulled out your Legendary Shield and Master sword and Looked towards the Sky angrily.

Y/n: Princess Malty, The King, and everyone else Involved... You're all going to suffer Long painful drawn-out fates of death.