Volleyball Challenge!

The Next challenge was A Volleyball Game between the two schools as you were Just setting up the Team for the Game, for your School, and Of course, you had Set up A Good Team for this.

Y/n: Alright then we have this Team with us! We have Math, Michiru, Me, and Our secret weapon Tomo!

Tomo: Y/n, I have something to ask you about this.

Y/n: Yeah, What is it?

Tomo: I don't exactly feel comfortable about this.

Y/n: Huh? Why?

Tomo: I still remember when I was relegated to the guy's team because I was "scary" to the other women.

Y/n: Hey, We were really excited to have you.

Tomo: I Know but it was so embarrassing.

Y/n: Look Tomo I get that but trust me when I say this, If you win, I will take you out on A Date!

Tomo: (Blushing) A-A Date?

Y/n:  Yes! And with Plenty of Hand Holding like you always Like!

Tomo: (Blushing) Hand Holding? YES! LETS DO THIS!

Y/n: Great Job!!

Soon the Game began and Akira Launched the first ball but Tomo suddenly got serious and she hit the Volleyball so hard that it was flying vertically in the air, before...

Tomo: TAKE THIS!

She then slapped the Ball Back down onto The Ground nearly hitting A Girl in the face and it slammed into the wall so hard that it created A Ball sized dent in it!

Akira: ...!?

Tomo: let's do this!

To say the least the Game was A Sweep for your School, Star Academy!