A New Fantasy World!

You were reading A Book when suddenly GER Appeared and you then stopped Reading and Looked at him.

Y/n: Let me guess, the Universe is in danger right?

GER: Yes?

Y/n: Open me A Portal?

GER: Of course.

Y/n: Can I bring some People?

GER: Yes.

Y/n: Give me A Moment.

Later...

You, Math, and Medaka all ended up in another Universe as you were all walking through A Forest with you leading the Way.

Math: So Wait, why is this Universe in danger again?

Y/n: Yeah, Apparently GER Said Someone is Messing with this Universe so we need to quickly find it and hopefully stop them.

Medaka: Well I trust my Husband on this. He hadn't stared us wrong yet.

Y/n: Yep!

Math: True, but this place makes me Nervous.

Y/n: Why is that?

Math: The Bunnies here have Horns and they Lunge at us when they get too close.

Y/n; Yeah, Typical Fair.

Medaka: Yep!

Math: Eh, True.

Y/n: Hold it... I sense something.

You then Began seeing A Massive armored Triple Horned Horse running over to all of you but suddenly it got decapitated as it head flew and An Ax was revealed, being carried by A Monster, who was pretty freaking Huge.

Math: What is that?

Y/n: Judging by the Cloven Feet I would say... Maybe A Minotaur.

Medaka: Maybe it's Friendly.

Math: I doubt that, He's giving us that Look.

The Minotaur then Marched over Looking at all of you with A Mix of Curiosity and Anger in his eyes.

Kichi (He was Original A Goblin by the Name Gobukichi who had evolved into A Hobgoblin, then an Ogre, and then into A Minotaur/ He is Incredibly Strong and powerful being very handy with An Ax, but his intelligence is truly left to be desired/ He ...

Kichi (He was Original A Goblin by the Name Gobukichi who had evolved into A Hobgoblin, then an Ogre, and then into A Minotaur/ He is Incredibly Strong and powerful being very handy with An Ax, but his intelligence is truly left to be desired/ He is Very Loyal to his leader Rou even deeming him as his Best Friend)

Kichi: Huh? Humans? What are they doing here? Right, what was Rou's stance on them... Hmm...

Math: Quick while he's distracted!

Y/n: No!

Kichi: Oh Right, we're not good with them! Now!

He then swung his ax Upwards but Math suddenly appeared behind him and...

Math: Rasengan!!

He then slammed A Rasnegan into his Back sending him flying!

Kichi: GAAAAAAAH! Y-You Bastard! That Hurt!!

Y/n: Well not we Pissed him off!

Math: Well I have an Idea, don't worry.

Kichi: PERISH YOU DAMN-!

*Pop*

Math then disappeared with him and Came back.

Medaka: What did you do?

Math: I dropped him off at his Home, which I assume is the most Populated location since it's the only place around here.

Y/n: I Hope this doesn't attract attention from any More Locals.

Later...

Kichi was Telling his Story to his Best Friends who were listening with Intent.

Kichi: And then it was Like Pop! And now I'm here! That guy can stop time!

Mi: No Kichi, I think he can teleport, Which is also pretty bad, but I bet it's nothing Rou can't handle, right Rou?

Mi (Original Named Gobumi/ Was A Goblin that evolved into A Hobgoblin and now evolved into A Vampire-Half Blood/ She is A Bit of A Yandere who will kill people if her loved one is harmed, and she is very good with ranged weaponry, and can control ...

Mi (Original Named Gobumi/ Was A Goblin that evolved into A Hobgoblin and now evolved into A Vampire-Half Blood/ She is A Bit of A Yandere who will kill people if her loved one is harmed, and she is very good with ranged weaponry, and can control Ice)

Rou; Hm, I'm not sure. I'm afraid this is something bigger than anything in our entire time in this place we had ever heard before.

Rou (Original Name Goburou/ He was A Gobin that evolved into A Hobgoblin, and then into An Ogre, and is now A Half Lord/ He was Gifted A Gray skin tone from the God of Death and is super powerful/ He was Originally Iskaied into this world from A W...

Rou (Original Name Goburou/ He was A Gobin that evolved into A Hobgoblin, and then into An Ogre, and is now A Half Lord/ He was Gifted A Gray skin tone from the God of Death and is super powerful/ He was Originally Iskaied into this world from A World where he was A Super powerful esper having the power to eat anything including Gold, Poison, and even People getting stronger and gaining new powers from it, even killing armies of people as A Soldier and eating their flesh to get stronger/ He only goal is to survive in this new world for as Long as Possible after being Killed by an Insane Yandere in his previous Life)

Rou: (Thoughts) Stopping time? Teleportation? Even I don't have those Powers. I had faced Great challenges but that... I don't know. But then again if I could eat their flesh then I would probably become far more powerful. It's A Risk I'm willing to Take. (Out of thoughts) Kichi, Mi, We're going out. We need to Nip this in the Bud right now.

Mi/Kichi: Yes, Sir!