One Way Or Another

Enrique's POV

I smiled at her as I saw her eyes open wide and her hands were covering her mouth which hung open and was refusing to close. I was mesmerized by her Beauty. She looks prettier and more gorgeous than she looks in her pictures.

" Do you trust me now?" I asked. She didn't move nor blinked. I walked toward her and she was still in the same position, I think she didn't even breath. I smiled and hold her hands moved them away from her mouth. Her jaw was still hitting the ground.

" Close your mouth or else you will catch fly." I said. She closed her mouth and then gulped. Suddenly I felt she freed one of her hands from my grip and then pinched my arm so hard.

" Hey!!! What are you doing?" I asked her rubbing the place she has dug her nails.

" Sorry, sorry. Are you real?" She asked me. I smiled widely.

" No, you are dreaming." I said. She narrowed her eyes.

" Is this the palace?" She asked.

" No, this is a museum." I said.

" Not funny." She said.

" I haven't said for fun." I said hiding my smile. Now she was getting pissed.

" I demand to visit the king at once." She said firmly. Wow!!! Nice, beauty has an authorative personality too. Interesting!!!

" And why so?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

" I want to know why Prince needs to kidnap a girl, is he working as a kidnapper? And I also want to inform him that he sent some scary people to kidnap me, but if that was not in car I would've told them who am I. Besides, I want to contact my family. It's been 10 hours since I have last talked with them." She replied crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at me.

" Alright, you will get the chance but before that let's discuss about my demand." I said.

" Look, Prince Enrique, I am telling you politely to let me go, I don't want to make it an issue. If you think I am like your so cheap Mistresses you are wrong, I am not like them. You better not mess with me, you won't like the result of crossing my path. You better stay away from me. Cause, you like it or not I am a certified blood sucking witch when I am angry and you won't like to face that witch. Just let me go. I will not tell anyone about this. That's what is best for both of us." She completed. What!!! I laughed so hard inside my brain.

" Are you done?" I asked in a normal tone.

" I think so." She replied.

" Alright, first of all. I know everything about you. I never would have kidnapped you if you were that kind of girl. Besides, yeah, I dare to cross your path. I dare to take that challenge. Now?" I asked looking at her light blue eyes which were burning with anger.

" Now?! Now rot in hell." She threw a punch on me. I knew she will pull this kind of stunt, I was ready to face it. I moved away at once and hold her hand and pulled her towards me collided her with me.

" Wrong move." I smiled at her.

" Stop smiling before I break your teeth." She gritted.

" How can I make you stop fighting?! Umm, I think you have a sister what was her name!!!! Umm, oh, yeah!!! Pricilla, right?" I said though I never wanted to blackmail her like this but no choice I had to.

" STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. SISTER. OR. ELSE. YOU. PRINCE. OR. NOT. I.WILL.CHOP.YOU."she gritted every words.

" Good, let's talk." I said.