Final Destination

Enrique's POV

" You handle it very well." Amy said to Adeline.

" I know. I am great." Adeline said wrapping her arm around her shoulder. I chuckled.

" You are." Amy said smilingly.

" I was thinking from where did you get those words?" Fredo said. She glared at him. " Cause you only use words like, I will kill you with my bare hands." He said. She gritted. He smiled sweetly.

" Countess of Yorkshire wasn't looking happy with the speech." Mira said glaring at the lady.

" She wanted her daughter to be the Queen, Mira. So, it's obvious that she will not like Adeline." Fredo said and I rolled my eyes.

" Congratulations, King and Queen." I found Fredo's cousin Prince Kieran.

" Thanks, Prince Kieran." I said smilingly.

" Where is Alex?" Mira asked Kieran about his brother.

" He is with Mom." He said.

" Oh, Prince Alex came?" Amy asked excitedly. I chuckled at her childish face.

" Yes, he has." Mira said.

I looked at Adele and she was searching for something.

" What happened, Your Highness?" I asked her and she sighed.

" I was searching for Princess Carolina. Where is she?" She asked me and I looked around the party hall. She was there. I saw her awhile back.

" Is it ok if I join you all?" I turned to see Princess Isidora. I didn't say anything but each and every face turned cold at once except Adeline cause she didn't know her.

" Oh, my bad but I didn't recognize you, Milady." Adeline said and Princess Isidora kept looking at her for awhile may be she never thought that someone will say that directly on her face.

" I am Princess Isidora of Norway. Nice to meet you, Your Highness." She said and Adele smirked. What is she going to do?!

" Very nice to meet you, Princess. I heard about your coronation, Princess. Congratulations in advance." Adele said.

" No, no. It's my cousin who is the crown Princess." She said at once.

" Oh, my bad, my bad. I thought it's you." She said and Isidora's face turned red in embarrassment.

" It's ok, Your Highness." Isidora said.

" Thanks for coming anyways, Princess." Adele said. " What is the crown Princess's name? If you don't mind telling me." She said.

" Carolina. Princess Carolina." Isidora gritted.

" I am sorry but has that bothered you, Princess? Is that an irritating question for you?! I thought she is your cousin so you will be proud of talking about her." Adele said and Isidora looked at her weirdly for awhile.

" No... I mean.. yes.. I am proud of her." She said.

" Oh, that's great. Can I meet your cousin? If you don't mind can you please call her here?" Adele asked her. She kept looking at Adele for awhile. " I am sorry if it's wrong to ask you."

" It's ok, Your Highness. Princess Carolina must be busy with some wealthy man around trying to wrap him around her finger for tonight." She said and I kept myself calm controlling myself hard. Fredo was about to say something but before that Adeline started to talk to her. She smiled at her.

" Let me tell you a story. When I was in school, there were two girls Malia and Elizabeth. Elizabeth always used to talk bad about Malia and tried to disgrace her. But at the end of the day Malia was the most popular girl in the school and Elizabeth couldn't do anything about it." Adeline said. "Moral of the story, Elizabeth was extremely jealous of Malia's success." Adeline said.

" Your Highness, I couldn't get you." She said to Adeline while everyone was trying to control their laughter.

" Nothing, Princess. If you didn't understand then it's my bad. I should have thought about it before wasting my time on the story. No worries I will go and meet Princess Carolina myself." Adele said. "By the way, Princess, you are beauty with brain, Princess. It was nice to meet you." Adele said.

" Nice to meet you too." She left and everyone laughed at once.

" How can someone be that dumb?!!" Adeline asked. Everyone laughed once again. " I mean they grew up just by their physical appearance not mentally. Who talks like that?" She asked and I chuckled.

" Am I unexpected here?" We heard Carolina's voice and everyone smiled at her except Fredo. He looked away at once. I sighed.

" Not at all, Princess." Adeline said holding her hand.

" Congratulations, Your Highness." She said to us. I nodded smilingly.

" I was searching for you." Adeline said to her.

Mira and Amy just smiled at her but didn't say anything. Very good actress they are. I rolled my eyes.

" Why, Your Highness?" She asked Adeline. She rolled her eyes.

" My name is Adeline. You can call me Adele. But just like you my nickname is also Lina." Adeline said and she chuckled.

" I have to attend a call. If you guys don't mind me going." Fredo said before leaving the place.

What's wrong with this stupid now?!! He will remain stupid.

" Mr. Valezquez got irritated seeing my face." Carolina said.

" Nothing like that, Lina. Abb... I mean.. Princess Carolina. He may have an emergency." Amy said to her. Carolina just smiled.

" I will send you all invitation but I will love to invite you all to my coronation. I am getting married next month." She said smilingly. I chuckled inwardly. No doubt, Princess. You are getting married next month.

" Suddenly?" Adeline asked very shocked.

" Yeah, my fiance doesn't want to postpone it." Carolina said.

" Are you sure about it?" Adeline asked her.

" Why not, Your Highness? I mean Queen Adeline" She said smilingly.

" The groom is twice your age." Mira said.

" Not twice. He is 36." She said.

" Almost same." Mira said. She chuckled.

" I don't mind about it, Ms. Valezquez." She said to Mira. I sighed.

" You guys continue. I think Mr. Harrison is calling me." I said before leaving the place.

I walked towards the balcony and found Fredo standing there alone. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me over his shoulder. I smiled and he hugged me at once.

" It's getting hard for me day by day, Enrique. I can't hold it anymore." He said and I sighed.

" Just a few days more. Then things will be in our hands." I said patting his back. He sighed deeply breaking the hug.

" I wasn't like this. Nothing could ever scare me but I am afraid of losing Celine now. I am afraid of losing Carolina. I don't want to lose any of them." He said and I sighed inwardly.

" You will not lose them." I said to him.

" They are the most precious gifts for me. I will protect them anyhow." He said.

" That's our Fredo." I said to him and he chuckled.

" It's time to take the plan to final destination, Enrique." He said and I nodded smilingly.