The Coronation

Adeline's POV

" Wow!!! You look beautiful." Amy said to me. I chuckled.

It was the coronation ceremony today. I was very excited anyways. Firstly for Enrique's coronation and secondly I am going to meet Princess Carolina today. She is invited today. I think she will come. God knows. May be.

" Thank you, Amy. You are looking cute." I said and she squealed.

" When are we going?" I asked her.

" In awhile." She said. I fixed the crown on my head.

" The crown!! The crown!!" She said and I removed it before placing it on her head.

She smiled widely. I chuckled at her childishness. She removed it from her head giving it back to me. I smiled.

" I have my own." She said fixing her crown on her head.

She was looking like a Princess came out of fairy tale today in her beautiful peach colored gown.

" You are looking so pretty today, Amy. Every eyes will be on you today. Be careful with boys." I said to her and she laughed.

" I need to find out a boyfriend too. Boring life." She said. I laughed.

" Single life rocks, Amy!!" I found Mira on the door who was looking as pretty as ever.

" Still, I need a boyfriend. Find me a boyfriend." Amy said. Mira rolled her eyes. " Why didn't you let me accept Peter's proposal? He was quite a good guy to have s relationship with. But you destroyed all. What's your problem, Dude? Why are you being a bi*ch these days?" Amy asked Mira and she rolled her eyes ignoring Amy completely. " Whatever!!!" Mira said.

" Hey!!! It's too rude. You can't ignore me like that." I said.

" I can." Mira said to her. She kept standing there pouting hard.

" What happened between you two?" I asked Mira.

" Ignore her." Mira said and I sighed.

" I will ignore you too. Not only you can ignore. I can also ignore you." Amy said pouting.

" Go ahead. Do it." Mira said.

" I will not talk to you ever again." She said and Mira rolled her eyes.

" Ok." Mira said.

" Urrrgghh!!!" Amy said to her.

" No talking?" Mira asked. I sighed looking at the kids.

" Why are you guys fighting like this?" I asked them.

" You know Peter proposed me that day and she said that I have a boyfriend. The golden chance got slipped from my hand." Amy said and I chuckled.

" Very well." Mira said. " I did it. He is not a good guy. He is not like you think he is."

" I know you are jealous of me." Amy said pouting and Mira rolled her eyes.

" Relationship sucks. I hate these love affairs." Mira said to her and she twisted her lips. I chuckled.

" Girls, are you ready?" I found the Queen coming inside the room.

" We are but Amy and Mira are fighting." I said to her and she shook her head.

" Grow up girls, grow up." She said to them. " Come with me, Adeline." She said to me and I couldn't see the last part of their fight.

I found Enrique sitting on the living room checking his phone. He was looking devilishly handsome in his formal military uniform. I forgot to ask him about his national military service.

" What are you doing, Your Highness?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" I was just checking news." He said looking at me. I smiled. He fixed my crown.

" Perfect." He said and I smirked.

" I know I am perfect." I said to him and he smiled.

" Nervous?" I asked him.

" No." He said confidently. I rolled my eyes.

" I thought you will say yes and I will give you a speech about not being nervous." I said and he laughed.

" There will be the familiar people around. If I wouldn't know them then it may feel a bit awkward but not now when I know all of them there." He said to me and I smiled. " Are you nervous?" He asked me.

" If I accept your words then I should be but I can handle every situation. So, I am not nervous but I am very excited." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Why?" He asked me.

" Excited about it because I haven't been in such ceremonies before. This is the first time. So, I am keen to know what actually be happens there." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Then it will disappoint you very well. It's a very very boring ceremony. I bet you will get irritated." He said.

" I would if it wasn't you whose coronation it is." I said to him. I will never ever get bored of watching him.

" Just because it's me?" He asked me and I nodded.

" I will be proud of you as your wife when you will be crowned. If it was allowed then I would be screaming my lungs out at that moment. But it will not look good if the Queen herself keeps screaming on King's coronation." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You have your unique ways to answer questions." He said smilingly and I chuckled.

" It's time, Your Highness." One of the maid said and he nodded. He hold my hand and I stood up with him. 

" Where is the coronation ceremony going to take place?" I asked him.

" In the central church." He said smilingly. 

" Hmm.. that's great." I said to him.

We walked out of there. I was thinking about The King. Will he not talk to Enrique today?! It's a very important day for him. Enrique will definitely wish that the person he loves the most be with him today. I don't know if he acts normal today. Both of them are stubborn in this case.

" What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

" Nothing. Where is the King and Her Highness?" I asked him and he looked around.

" They must be coming." He said.

" Should we wait for them?" I asked him.

" They will reach there on time." He said. " Come on. Let's go."

I sighed deeply. They will but I wanted Enrique talk to his father today on his coronation day.