Trouble

Enrique's POV

" Your Highness!!" I rolled my eyes at Fredo's dramatic behavior as he bowed a bit.

" Die." I said to him.

" Huh!!! Is that you?!" He said and I looked at him irritatingly.

" Why do you think it's not me?" I asked him.

" You told me to die?! You never act Savage. But suddenly you became so bold?! Is that really you?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Stop being dramatic." I said to him. Why do I feel that it's Adele's effect on you?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" How was your meeting with the Stewart?" I asked him.

" It was good." He said.

" That's great then. The deal got finalized?" I asked him.

" Yup. They will send their team here." He said.

" And this time kidnap someone else from the team for yourself. You should get married too." I said to him just to check his reaction. He shrugged looking away.

" I am not ready to be whipped." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright. If you say so." I said to him.

" Yeah. I need time to fix things yet." He said.

" Heard Princess Carolina is getting married with Carrigan guy." I said to him.

" Which Carrigan?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

" Joseph Carrigan. You forgot him?" I asked him.

" Is he very significant to be remembered?" He asked me back. I sighed inwardly.

" He was your business associate 2 years back." I said to him. He nodded.

" Oh, that one?! Isn't he too old for Princess Carolina?" He asked me like it isn't effecting him a bit.

" He is 32." I said.

" Carolina is 21." He said. I shrugged.

" It's their personal matter, Fredo. What can I say??" I asked him.

" Joseph Carrigan, right? Ok." He said equating something inside his head.

" Well, if she gets married it's better for us, right?! She will not appear before us around. And you will not lose your temper every now and then talking about her." I said to him and he looked at me for once.

" I am not that bad person to wish something bad for her. I just can't tolerate her behavior. That doesn't mean I will want her to get destroyed by marrying someone like Joseph. Joseph is a womanizer, Enrique. He needs a new girl in his bed every night." He said. " He can't adjust it with Carolina for rest of his life. Mark my words." He said and I chuckled.

" Alright. Why are you thinking about it that much?! It's their problem and Carolina is also addicted with men. They will not having problem." I said to him and he gritted.

" Carolina is just completely show off." He said.

" How do you know that?" I asked him and he was a bit shocked this time.

" I... Umm... I mean... I heard that from someone." He said hesitatingly. I chuckled inwardly.

" Very well but I think Princess Carolina will marry Joseph cause they owe 700 millions to him." I said to him.

" 700 millions? Why did they need to borrow such amount of money from him?" Fredo asked me.

" I don't know. They needed it for the internal crisis I think." I said to him. He nodded. He smirked and picked out his phone.

" Carie!!" He called his PA.

----------------

" Call Mr. George and fix a meeting with him." He said.

--------------

" Ok. Do it as soon as it possible." He said and hung up.

" Why to talk to him?" I asked him.

" Who will lose the deal of 1 billion, Dude. I am going to invest the money and get double later." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Really?! But how?" I asked him and he smirked looking at him. I rolled my eyes.

" I will tell you once I get the deal. You don't worry." He said to me and I nodded. " But one thing is very surprising to me." He said.

" What?" I asked him.

" Why does someone need 700 millions all on a sudden?" He asked me.

" I was thinking something else." I said.

" Thinking what?" He asked me.

" Why did the Queen offered the Princess to Joseph in return of the money?! They could have asked help from their friends. But she directly offered her daughter?! Is she for sell?!" I asked him and his face turned red at once.

" What are you saying, Enrique? She is a Princess. Even if she is not still she is a woman. I don't like to hear such a thing about girls." He said and I nodded.

" I know but apparently it's seems to. She is dealing this with her daughter. She is offering her own daughter to repay the debt." I said.  He nodded.

" Why will a mother do such a thing?" He asked me.

" May be she doesn't like her." I said.

" Why won't a mother like her own daughter?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said to him shrugging.

But I hated the Queen for separating Carolina from Fredo. She doesn't even know what will happen to her very soon. Just let her enjoy the last few days of her happiness. She will know what the suffering are.

" As much as I know that the Queen loves Carolina a lot. She is a good mother. May be she doesn't like particular habits of Carolina but that doesn't mean that she hates Lina. Nope. I couldn't accept that." He said and I rolled my eyes irritatingly.

" Hmm... We don't know actually why is she trying to do so." I said to him.

" Is Princess Carolina agreed with that thing?" He asked me.

" Which things?" I asked him.

" I mean to get married with Joseph?" He asked me.

" Don't know. May be she did. I have read that on internet. Later I asked our private investigator to check it and he confirmed it already. That means there is something serious going on already." I said. He nodded.

" Very well." He said. " We will get the invitation or not?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

" May be yes." I said to him.

" What if the wedding never ever takes place?" He asked looking directly into my eyes and I smirked inwardly. Who will want his wife to get married with someone else?!!

" May be it will be better for Carolina. She should have the right to find out a life partner herself." I said. He nodded. Fredo was about to say something but before that we heard someone squealing.

" Enriqueeeeeeeeee!!!" I heard the very familiar voice and turned to see the person. As soon as I turned my mood suddenly turned down. Why is this trouble here?!! What is she doing here.