Right Or Wrong

Adeline's POV

We came out of wedding venue and found the crowd waiting for us. I looked at Enrique he smiled at the people and the crowd cheered crazily. I was a bit nervous.

" Wave at them. They already love you." He said and I smiled before waving at them. They cheered for me as well.

I kept looking at the people. There were paparazzi too. They were taking photos. The whole ceremony was live telecasting on the channels. I sighed deeply. Why will someone be that crazy about the Royal family?! Why will they be that interested about Royal wedding? I was thinking and walking ahead. Suddenly a little girl came forward running out of the crowd and handed me a rose. I was very shocked at her action but I smiled at her. I knelt before her. The securities were coming to take her away but Enrique gestured them not to. I took the rose from her hand. I smiled and she also smiled sweetly. Kids!!! I kissed on her cheek and she smiled shyly.

" What's your name, Sweetheart?" I asked her but she didn't get what I asked her.

But Enrique translated that for me. She said that her name is Maria and she came there with her parents. She wanted to meet the Queen but the guards were not allowing her. So, she ran out of the crowd to meet me. I chuckled. Kids has their simple ideas about life. They don't want to keep it in any limit. She went back to her parents after giving me a kiss on my cheek. I chuckled.

It was very interesting incident for me anyways. I waved at her one last time before getting in the car. The car started to run toward the palace. The people were cheering from both of the sides of the road until we reached the palace.

" People love you a lot." I said to Enrique and he smiled.

" They love you too. You will become their favorite soon." He said to me.

" May be I can never be as favorite as you to them ever." I said to them.

" Jealous?" He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

" You can't be as much as me but you can be more favorite of them than me." He said.

" I don't know but I will try to do my duties properly to help and protect them." I said to him and he nodded smilingly.

" You will be successful in your mission." He said and hold my hand before kissing on my knuckles. I raised my eyebrows. " You are looking so beautiful today." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

" You mean I don't look beautiful usually?" I asked him and he smiled.

" I didn't mean that. You are always beautiful. Bold and independent." He said.

" You are so calm, cool and collected." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Yeah, opposite of you. Completely opposite." He said.

" Tell me one thing." I said to him.

" Sure, Your Highness." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" What goes inside this brain of you all the time?" I asked him.

" You." He wriggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes irritatingly.

" Stupid!!" I mumbled.

" Thank you." He said and we reached the balcony.

I found people standing there waving at us. I waved at them smilingly. He hold my hand and kissed on my knuckles. I smiled. I was angry with him but for now I had to keep it aside. We needed to act like we are so lovey dovey couple for now. I don't want to mess it up. The formalities ended after a short speech from the King. I went back to ok my room then. I took a shower and changed into something comfortable. I threw myself on the bed and it took a moment for me to dive deep down slumber. I slept for hours when I woke up I found the whole room is dark. I sighed. I didn't turn the lights on earlier. I turned and almost screamed as I saw Enrique was checking his phone laying in ext to me.

" You scared me." I said to him and he turned on the nightstand lamps.

" Slept well?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Very well." I said. " When have you come?" I asked him.

" Long back." He said to me and I nodded.

" I wanted to go to your room but my stuffs are here and I needed a shower badly. So, I stayed here." I said and he chuckled.

" No need to go there." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Why?! You want me to sleep here?" I asked him.

Stupid!!! Idiot!!! Moron!!! If you don't want to sleep next to me then why did you get married with me??!

" No,we will stay here both of us." He said.

" But why?! What about your room?" I asked him.

" This is my room." He said.

" What?!" I asked him.

" Yeah. It's my room. The room I was staying all these days is the guest room." He said. I looked at him weirdly.

" I didn't find a single thing of yours here." I said to him.

" Because I shifted them to the guest room." He said. " Ahhhhhhh!!! I miss my bed." He said spreading hands either sides of himself. I rolled my eyes. Drama!!!

" Why did you left your room for me?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" You didn't like the room?" He asked me and I sighed.

" I do. But I am still confused why did you leave your room for me?" I asked him.

" Wanna know?" He asked me and I nodded my head waiting for his answer excitedly.

" I don't have mood of saying that." He said smilingly. I gritted.

" Stupid!!! Moron!!!" I gritted.

" Thank you, Your Highness. You are so kind." He said and I gritted. " Don't call me until I wake up. I am so tired." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am hungry." I said to him and he chuckled.

He took his phone and called someone. After awhile Martha came brining food for me.

" Did you have dinner?" I asked him.

" Nope." He said.

" No meaning of staying hungry that long." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Come, let's have dinner together." I said to him. He nodded. I looked at him sharply as he was having dinner silently.

" Anything wrong? Are you hiding something from me?" I asked him. He smiled.

" I like it when you talk to me like wife" He said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" No, I am other woman. I am not your wife." I said in a irritating tone. He laughed. We had dinner.

" Go, change and wear something comfortable." He said to me.

" This is not comfortable?" I asked him pointing my PJs.

" If you can go out in PJs then I have no problem." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You can't talk straight, can you?" I asked him.

" When did I talk twisted?" He laughed. I gritted. No use of talking to him. Literally no use. I changed my clothes and we walked out of the palace.

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" On our honeymoon trip." He said.

" But the Queen said we are going on honeymoon trip next week." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Relax!! We are not going on honeymoon trip but there is a surprise for you." He said and I rolled my eyes. Secret again.

" Alright." I said. I learned to trust him and I think after wedding I trust him blindly without caring if it's right or wrong.