Accident

Adeline's POV

" They are so beautiful." Amy said pointing at the pigeons.

" Yes." I said and I was very astonished to see the birds. They were so beautiful.

" Rio!!!" Amy called someone and I looked around to see whom was she calling but I found a grey parrot sitting on her head. She chuckled and extended her hand. The parrot sat on her arm.

" Hi, Rio." She said.

" Hi, Princess." The bird said and I chuckled.

" Look who is here? She is Adele. Crown Princess Adeline." Amy was introducing me like the bird will understand who am I?!! I rolled my eyes but smiled at her childishness.

" Adele, say hi to Rio." Amy said and I chuckled.

" Hi, Rio." I said to the bird.

" Rio, Say Hi Crown Princess." Amy said. Rio looked at her and then at me but didn't say anything. Then looked away.

" It's very rude." Amy said. " Say, Hi." She said.

" Hi!!" Rio said and I smiled. We talked to him for awhile then he flew away somewhere.

" Where did he go?" I asked her.

" He has his family and friends. He lives with them." She said.

" How are you do sure that this is the one you called?" I asked her.

" They have their individual names. I love Rio. This why I called him. If it was Enrique then he would have called Tina." She said and I chuckled. So childish.

" By the way, where is, Enrique?" Amy asked me.

" Went to finance ministry." I said to her.

" Oh, early in the morning?" She asked me.

" I don't know may be he has some works to do with them this why." I said to her and she nodded.

" Amy, we met Princess Carolina in Norway." I said to her and she looked at me.

" Really?" She asked me.

" Yes." I said to her.

" Where?" She asked me.

" I thought she has told you already." I said to her.

" Actually she is not doing well these days so we couldn't talk properly these days." She said worriedly.

" Why?! What happened to her?" I asked her.

" There was an fire incident in a part of the palace and she went to rescue the people there. She got injured badly." She said and I looked at her totally shocked.

" What?!! When has that happened?" I asked her and she nodded.

" A few days back." She said.

" How is she doing now?" I asked her.

" She didn't get injured badly. Thanks God that." She said.

" Thanks God." I said.

" Hmm... She is doing well but got scar on her hand and leg. So, is facing a bit difficulties." She said to me and I nodded.

" Why didn't you go and visit her?" I asked her.

" Mira is going to Norway." She said.

" Why?Aren't you going?" I asked her.

" No, Mira is going." She said.

" Why aren't you going?" I asked her.

" Because that stupid Prince Kieran is going with her." She said to me. 

" Oh, I see." I said to her. " Is Prince Kieran the crown of Denmark?" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" Still he has a lot of time to travel around. Interesting." I said to her.

" His father King Felipe is not forcing him to take the throne yet." She said.

" I see. He is not going to be the King any soon." I said.

" No. He has time for that." She said.

" I see." I said.

" Yes." She said.

" Are you going back to Denmark again for your higher studies?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" Never." She said. " I am not going back to Denmark ever." She said to me and I nodded.

" Princess Carolina doesn't share a good relationship with Fredo, right?" I asked her and she looked at me weirdly.

" Who said that?" She asked me.

" When we met Princess Carolina Fredo was there. They were not happy to see each other." I said to her.

" Fredo was there?" She asked me and I nodded.

" Yeah." I said.

" What did they talk?" She asked me.

" I don't know because your brother dragged me out of there before I could start the conversation with her." I said to her and she nodded.

" If you talk to her you will know she is a great person." She said to me.

" I know that even without talking to her. She is a great person. The way how she didn't care about danger while saving her people in the palace was incredible. It proves actually how nice she is." I said to her and she nodded smilingly.

" Yeah. She is love." She said.

" But one thing I can't understand if she is your best friend, you love her that much and she is that good then why didn't you guys get her married with Enrique?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Why? You didn't like Enrique?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Nothing like that. I was saying that if you guys like her that much then she could be the Queen of Spain easily." I said to her and she chuckled.

" She loves someone else. So, there is no way she would be happy with Enrique. And I couldn't let my brother live a loveless life. You know it's easier to be with someone knowing that he or she doesn't love you but it's impossible if you know they love someone else. Living a loveless life is like living in the hell. I couldn't wish that for my brother and my best friend." She said and I nodded.

" Enrique and I, We don't love each other as well. But I think we can fall in love with each other knowing that we have no one else in our hearts. It's whole lot easier for us." I said to her.

" Exactly. And besides, sooner or later you will definitely fall for my brother. I am sure about that. No doubt on that." She said and I rolled my eyes. She laughed.

" Confident, huh?!" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Human behavior." She said. I was about to say something but Martha was calling us all on a sudden.

" Your Highness!!!" Martha was calling us.

" What happened, Martha?" I asked her.

" Please come with me." She said and I looked at her weirdly. What happened to her?!

We quickly reached to the palace and she lead us toward my room. As soon as we reach our room my eyes opened widened.

" Enrique!!!" I ran to him at once.

I sat next to him and hold his hand. His forehead was wrapped in bandage, so was his right leg. I looked at him in horror.

" I am fine." He said smilingly.

" What happened to him?" I asked his secretary Ronnie.

" Your Highness, there was a small incident and it happened." He said.

" You think this is small?" I asked him.

" How has that happened, Enrique?" Amy asked who was already hugging her brother looking at him in fear.

" A car. The driver was drunk. No worries. I am fine." He said.

I hold his hand tightly. Thanks God that he wasn't injured badly. The accident could be fatal for him but God saved him on time.