Evil Brain

Adeline's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" You will see once we reach there." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why are we here?" I asked him.

" You will get your answer when we reach there." He said and I nodded irritatingly. This guy has become too secretive.

We reached the place and I found we are standing before a mansion. I sighed. Whom have we come to meet?!

" Come." He hold my hand and I walked inside with him not knowing actually whom we have come to meet. Very irritating.

I looked back if there was any paparazzi or media but I found none. I took a sigh of relief. At least they leave us alone here.

" Whose house is this?" I asked him.

" Mr. Perez's." He said.

" Who is Mr. Perez?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

" He is the PA of fiance minister of Norway." He said.

" Why are we here?" I asked him.

" I have a very important issue to discuss with him." He said to me.

" Why did you brought me then?" I asked him.

" Because you will understand the issue better than anyone else. After all a successful businesswoman you are." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" It means marrying a businesswoman has profited you in many ways?" I asked him.

" Obviously." He said to me.

" Very well." I said and he chuckled. I sighed deeply.

He pressed the bell and the door was opened immediately. May be someone was waiting for us next to the door. Who knows!!!

" Welcome, Your Highness!!" The guy inside told us. Enrique nodded smilingly. I put on a fake smile on my face.

" Please." He said moving aside to give us a space to go inside.

I smiled and he took us to the living room. I have to say that the house is decorated beautifully. I liked the creativity.

" Mr. Perez, she is the crown Princess and he is Mr. Perez as I told you earlier." Enrique said and I shook hand with him smilingly. He smiled back at me.

" Your Highness!!! Suddenly you called me that emergency?! Is there anything wrong?" Mr. Perez asked.

" Mr. Perez, it's very secret. I hope you will keep it secret too." Enrique said to him and he nodded.

" Mr. Perez, how obedient are you to the Queen?" He asked. Mr. Perez sighed deeply. " You can say that without any hesitation. Not a single word from today's meeting will go out of this room." Enrique encouraged him.

" If you ask about Princess Carolina then 100%. I can give my life for her but not for her mother." He said to Enrique.

I knew he would be obedient to Princess Carolina. Cause people love her crazily which I have seen that day when I was watching her speech on TV.

" King Williams had helped you when you were going through the most crucial time in your life, right?" Enrique asked him. " He saved you from going bankrupt twice. And one of that time was when your son was going through the treatment of his blood cancer." Enrique said and he nodded.

" Yes. And this is why I am always ready to give my life for him." He said.

" Until King William died he kept helping people selflessly. Even when a few years back Princess Amanda met an accident here he himself donated her blood immediately. Not only that he was a good friend of His Highness too. King William has always helped us whenever we needed." Enrique said and I kept listening to him silently. King Williams is Carolina's father. I know that. Amy told me.

" I can understand your points, Your Highness." Mr. Perez said.

" So, when Princess Carolina is going through a crucial time shouldn't we help her in this?" Enrique asked him. He nodded.

" You know about this?" He asked Enrique.

" I got an information. But only you can clarify the whole thing." Enrique said to him.

" Actually, Your Highness. Everything happened for Queen Sophia and her evil friends. You can say that they are planning to destroy Norway. Princess is trying to settle it but she is very young to understand the political issues here." He said.

" What do you mean?" Enrique asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Queen Sophia is responsible for everything." Mr. Perez said.

" I know that but I don't know why she is doing this to her own daughter?" Enrique asked him and I nodded. He stayed silent for awhile.

" Mr. Perez, you were one of the closest friends of King William. You definitely know the whole story." Enrique said to him and he nodded.

" I don't know the whole story, Your Highness but King Williams and Queen Sophia had never ever a happy married life. Queen is completely opposite of King William. She is completely egoistic, selfish and self-centered woman. She doesn't think about anyone else but herself. May be not even about her daughter too. King Williams never wanted this comes out cause he thought one day she will change herself but that day never came. There was a rumour that Queen had an affair with King Williams brother Prince Vincent. Now she got married with him after king's death. His daughters Princess Isidora, Princess Katlyn are another trouble." Mr. Perez said and I rolled my eyes. How can this woman be that evil?!!

" But how did Princess Carolina got a debt of 700 millions?" Enrique asked him.

My eyes opened widened at once. 700 millions?!! Like seriously?!?

" That because the Queen, Princess Isidora and Princess Katlyn. They wasted a lot of money in last two years. I don't know why Princess Carolina is accepting everything like this?! If they keep wasting money like this then I afraid Princess Carolina will face a great trouble." Mr. Perez said.

" I thought there is some internal problem." Enrique said.

" No, just last month Princess Isidora bought a private jet for her own. It was totally unnecessary." He said and Enrique nodded.

" Princess Isidora and Princess Katlyn are too wild. Their behavior with Princess Carolina is not acceptable. But still she is tolerating everything." Mr. Perez said. Enrique nodded. " I heard they are trying to get Princess Carolina married with Mr. Carrigan. He is ready to give the amount for that. But this is not right. We can't deal with Princess. She is not an object." He said.

" Listen to me very carefully, Mr. Perez." Enrique said.

" Yes, your Your Highness." He said.

" Do you want to help Princess Carolina?" Enrique asked him.

" Of course, Your Highness. But I don't have much money to do so." He said. Enrique chuckled.

" You don't have to give a penny." Enrique said. " I will do it but you have to help me in one thing." Enrique said to him. I wasn't understanding why Enrique was ready to give her 700 millions?!! Just because the King saved Amanda's life of there is something else?! But as Enrique explained his plan to Mr. Perez I kept looking at him weirdly. This guy really has an evil brain.