Like A Magnet

Ballroom, Royal Conventional Center
10:00 PM
Madrid, Spain

She came to the corner of the ballroom the loud music was making her head almost blast. She sat on the corner of the room.

" You ok, Kate?" She looked up and found her stepmom. She nodded.

" I am fine." Katlyn said and she left the place.

All she needs at this moment is to go back to the hotel room and take a nap for hours. She fixed her glasses and waited patiently for the party get finished.

" Coffee!!" She turned to see her cousin Carolina.

" Thanks." She said taking the cup from her. " How did you manage it?" She asked. Carolina chuckled.

" I am the Queen, girl. If you have forgotten." Carolina said. She nodded.

" Yeah, true. You are truly." She said and went silent.

" If it okay now or you need a painkiller?" Carolina asked her and she looked at her weirdly.

" How do you know that my head is hurting?" She asked her completely shocked. Carolina chuckled.

" I am your older sister, Kate. If you have forgotten that. I know you very well since childhood." Carolina said and she nodded but didn't say anything.

They used to share a good relationship with each other but as the time passes it became worse day by day. It became worst when Carolina didn't protest about Carolina's mother getting married with her father. It was totally unexpected to her. She got no response from Carolina even after talking to her about this again and again. Do, her anger toward Carolina grew bigger and bigger day by day in this 4 years. She doesn't know how to change this situation may be none of them wanted to erase it.

" I am fine." She said sipping the coffee.

" You wanna go back to hotel?" Carolina asked her.

" Yeah." Katlyn said.

" Wait, I will find out Isidora then we can go back together." Carolina said.

" She is not here." Kate said in a normal tone.

" What?! Where has she gone?" Carolina asked her.

" She has gone with someone. Don't worry she will come back tomorrow morning." Kate said and Carolina sighed deeply.

" At least she should inform someone before going." Carolina said.

" She will not fall into danger. She is adult enough to understand things." Kate said. Carolina sighed.

" Your Highness, His Highness wants to talk to you." Someone said and she nodded.

" Who?" Carolina asked him.

" Your uncle." He said and she nodded.

" Ok, you stay here." Carolina said to Katlyn. " I will be back." Kate nodded.

°°°•••°°°

" The Queen is very smart, Antonio. You can't defeat Enrique until she is with him." His aunt said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Enrique is 1000 times smarter than his wife. Just she has a sharp mouth to defeat her opponent in words. That's it." His uncle said and he sighed inwardly. Until how long this will go on?!!

" Both of them are smart." His aunt said.

" I have other works but to think about defeating Enrique. Finish this all." Antonio said irritatingly.