Proved

Adeline's POV

" Your Highness!!" I said to the Queen and she chuckled.

" You don't have to call me Your Highness. I told you once." She said and I nodded. I don't know why she called me to her bedroom suddenly.

" You called me?" I asked her.

" Yeah. Come have a seat." She said.

I nodded and sat across her. I found some old photos.

" Is this Enrique?" I asked her and she looked at the photo that I pointed. She chuckled.

" Yes, it's him." She said. " He was only 18 months then. He was so surprised with arrow. Was trying to check what it was." She chuckled and I nodded.

" There are a lot of it." I said. Little Enrique was cutest baby in the world. I hope my kids resemble their father.

" This one?" I pointed the picture.

" This was when he was 8 months old. See, the rabbit teeth. His father gave him a rose and he was trying to eat it." She said and it. I laughed. Kids!!!

" This is Fredo with Enrique. The day they met first. They were 1 and half then. I still remember their fight over one toy." She chuckled. Both the boys were glaring each other. They were very cute. Both of them. I realized that pout of Celine is exactly same as Fredo.

" No matter what they would like the same thing. Though they are pole apart but their choice is exactly the same. I was always worried that some day they will fall in love with the same girl." She said and I chuckled.

" Seems they didn't." I said to her and she laughed.

" Yes. Thanks God for that." She said.

" No matter what they were not going to fall in love with the same girl. Even if they did they would have never ever accepted that. As much as I know them they will not let anything break their bond. Their friendship is very important for them. And no matter how close they are they will not have the same taste is every single thing." I said to her and she chuckled.

" No wonder Fredo liked you for Enrique. He knows Enrique's choice very well. He knows what kind of woman Enrique likes. I think his choice was the best for Enrique. No one could be better than you for him." She said and I chuckled.

" May be the first thing he did totally in a messed way." I said to her. " I mean in a really very messed way." I said to her and she nodded.

" I agree with that. But it was really a best choice for Enrique." She said to me.

" But why didn't you agree to get Enrique married with Princess Carolina?" I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" First of all I don't like Queen Sophia. She was a close friend with Princess Georgia. They tried to trouble me several times. I didn't eat to pull the old scar at home. For my family's peace and happiness. And Carolina doesn't like Enrique as well. She was very straightforward about this thing." She said.

" Oh, that's ok." I said to her. " But Princess Carolina is a very nice person. I talked to her in person." I said.

" I know she is a perfect woman but still I never agreed with that thought of Carolina being Enrique's wife. There should be a balance between couple. If both are of same characteristics then they will be bored with their lives after a period of time." She said and I chuckled.

" Enrique and I have that balance between us?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Yes, you do. You both are very different from each other." She said and I nodded.

" That's great then." I said to her.

" Here." She gave me a key.

" What is this for?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Heard you love to ride bikes. It doesn't look good if you don't have one in the palace of your own." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" What?!" She asked me.

" Are you allowing me to use that bike?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" If not then what use of buying you one?" She asked me and I smiled.

I hugged her tightly taking the keys from her. If my mom was alive she would love me in the same way, I think. We heard a knock on the door and Enrique entered the room.

" Come here." She said to him and he sat next to his mother.

I checked him out from head to toe. He was all ready to go. Well, we were going to our honeymoon trip. I was very excited. I asked Enrique several times where were we going for our honeymoon but he didn't reveal. He said that he wants to give me a surprise. So, the honeymoon destination is hidden from me till now. I am hopeful that I will be able to find it out when we are in the airport. I looked at him and he smiled before looking back at his mother.

One look of his made the temperature rise dramatically all on a sudden. Damn it!!! I need a cold shower. I am burning. F*ck!! This is why I wanted to stay away from the word love. But I think I will not be able to do so if I stay with this guy. He will make me fall for him. Or who knows may be he is already successful in that. I don't know if I can hide my feelings anymore.

But the big question is why am I trying to hide it?! Enrique is my husband and I have all right on him. I can love him without any hesitation. In fact, I should do that. I am totally messed up with myself.

" Enjoy your times together." The Queen said to me and I chuckled.

" My little cupcake." The Queen said to Enrique and hugged him tightly. Enrique chuckled.

" Little cupcake?!" I asked her and she nodded. I chuckled. I find an extremely hot guy sitting before me. We talked to her for awhile then came out of there.

" Little cupcake?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes. " Very cute name. I think I should call you with the same name."

" Never." He said coldly.

I laughed and he kept looking at me irritatingly. Prince Enrique also gets irritated, guys!!! Proved.