Time To Time

Adeline's POV

" Where are you going?" I asked Enrique. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Fiance ministry." He said to me running fingers through his hair.

" I thought you are going on a date." I said to him.

" If I would go on a date then you definitely knew it." He said to me.

" If you tell me then I will know. Otherwise how will I know that?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" If we go on a date then I will tell you before that." He said. I rolled my eyes. He smiled and bend before kissing on my forehead. " I am going. I will be back soon. If you get bored then go out Amy and Mira." He said.

" Amy's mood is off. She is not talking to anyone." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Give her chocolates. Her mood will be ok." He said.

" Ok. You come back soon." I said to him and sighed deeply.

" What's wrong?" He asked me.

Men shouldn't be that beautiful. I myself can't take my eyes off of this man. Then what about other girls?!! They must ogle him all the time. I hate being jealous and I hate it when people try to snatch my thing. This is why I always wanted to marry an average looking guy. Enrique is completely opposite of that. Wherever he goes he will definitely snatch the limelight. My dear Fate!!!

" Nothing." I said irritatingly.

Who told him to be this handsome!!! God helps me. I am going be jealous whole my life. How will I handle things with this guy?!

" Can I leave?" He asked me and I nodded.

" Yes. You go." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I can go if only you leave my tie." He said and I found myself holding his tie tightly.

He chuckled looking at my shocked face. I fixed his tie. He stood up and I followed him. I tiptoed myself to reach his cheek but I could reach his chin.

" What happened?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

I was about to leave but he chuckled before pulling me toward him and he picked me up by my waist so that we were in same level now.

" What were you trying to do?" He asked me and I glared at him before kissing on his cheek.

" This." I said to him and he smiled. I sighed but smiled back.

" Has the sun risen in the west today?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Drama!!" I said. " These all are effect of Fredo. Aren't they?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Fredo is not that bad like you think he is." He said.

" I know he is not. But if my best friend did this to me I would punish him or her horribly." I said and he chuckled.

" Who is your best friend?" He asked me as he made me to stand me on my feet.

" I don't have any friend. My friends are my siblings. That's all." I said to him. He smiled. " I want you to be my best friend." I said to him and he smiled.

" Your wish is my command." He said and I rolled his eyes.

" I am serious." I said to him.

" Me too." He said and I glared at him. He smiled. 

" Can't we be best friends?" I asked him.

" Definitely we can." He said.

" Ok. Then you go. You were saying that you have a meeting?" I asked him.

" Yeah. I am getting late. Bye, Crown Princess. See you soon." He said.

" Bye, Your Highness. See you soon." I said to him and he chuckled and left the room.

I came out of the room and went to Amy's room. She was checking her phone. I sat next to her on the bed. She smiled.

" Mood changed?" I asked her.

" Yes. See, Enrique send me chocolates." She squealed and I smiled.

" That's great." I said to him.

" Wanna have some chocolate?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" I don't like chocolate that much but one is okay if you insist." I said to her and she kept looking at me weirdly for awhile.

" You don't like chocolate?! Are you an  alien?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" May be, who knows!!" I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Very well. Here. Have chocolate." She said and gave me chocolate.

" Are you ok now?" I asked her.

" Yes. Next time I meet that stupid Prince I will be normal and answer him politely. He will know that neither I hate him nor love him. There is no emotions for him in me. He will understand that very well." She said and I chuckled.

" I am bored sitting here." I said to her.

" Have you gone to the sanctuary?" She asked me.

" What is that?" I asked her.

" A bird sanctuary." She said and I nodded.

" That's great." I said.

" There are beautiful birds." She said.

" Oh, where is that?" I asked her.

" Back yard of the palace." She said.

" I went there but I didn't see any birds there." I said to her.

" Because you haven't gone inside the sanctuary." She said.

" Oh. Ok then." I said to her.

" Yes. Let's go." She said and I nodded. " My father set this here for Mom. She used to work as an ornithologist before her wedding."

" I didn't know that." I said to her.

" You don't know many things about her. Like she is an archery gold medalist." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yes. Really. Why would I lie to you?" She asked me.

" I didn't get much time to talk to her about her." I said to her.

" You will know about her. No hurry." She said to me.

" What are you hiding about yourself?" I asked her.

" I don't have any hidden talent. But I can do this." She said and touched her nose with her tongue. I laughed. " I am a talentless chocolate lover girl with a habit of sleeping anywhere." She said.

" Good description. But I heard you play piano very well." I said to her.

" I don't like it anymore. I lost my interest." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Ok, no problem. Do whatever you want to do." I said.

" I want to found a charity organization soon." She said.

" What about your hotel business plan?" I asked her.

" I dropped it." She said.

" Why?" I asked her.

" I saw a documentary on Mother Teresa last night." She said and I chuckled.

Her aim gets changed time to time.