Rest Of My Life

Adeline's POV

" Enrique!!" I called him who was typing something on his laptop with all his concentration on it like nothing else is as important as it.

" Yes." He said without looking at me.

" Look at me and then talk. I hate it when people doesn't pay attention on whatever I am saying." I said to him. He chuckled and kept the laptop away.

" Ok, tell me. What's wrong?" He asked me.

" Where did you go this morning?" I asked him.

" Fredo didn't tell you?" He asked me back.

" I didn't ask that. You just answer me whatever I have asked you." I said to him and he sighed.

" I went to meet Dr. Rein." He said.

" Why is that? And Fredo said you have gone to meet Mr. Perez." I asked him.

" Yes. But I changed the plan a bit." He said.

" But why?" I asked him.

" It was needed." He said.

" You guys just killed someone like that?" I asked him and he looked at me sharply.

I kept looking at him mirroring his expression. Does he think that I am going to be afraid of him?!! He chuckled.

" He was blackmailing Mrs. Foghurt about Celine. Besides he helped the Queen to kill King Williams. Even he helped King Williams brother Prince Vincent to kill his wife years back." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Prince Vincent killed his own wife?" I asked him and he nodded.

" He wanted to marry his brother's wife, Queen Sophia." He said to me and I felt like a strong feeling of hatred overwhelmed me. How worst mentality Prince Vincent has!!!

" But this why you killed him?" I asked him.

" I didn't kill him, Your Highness. I just bought his doctor. It's called tit for tat. The thing he did he is getting it back." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" This is also called crime." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Ok. If it's crime then it's crime." He said.

" You haven't got any other choice but to kill him?" I asked him.

" Nope." He said. " He was warned several times before that. He got chances but he didn't change himself. So, it was his final destination." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" When did you warn him?" I asked him.

" I didn't but His Highness did." He said.

" His Highness?! Your father?" I asked him.

" Yes." He said.

" But how do you know that?" I asked him.

" Fredo said to me long back but I didn't have any idea why His Highness hates him." He said.

" Why does he hate him?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes. 

" King Williams was his friend. I think that's a good reason for him to hate Mr. Perez." He said. I nodded.

" His Highness knew it from long back? I see. Then why didn't he told that to Princess Carolina?" I asked him.

" Because he had some very very secret files which shouldn't be out for the safety of the Royal family and the whole country. King Williams used to trust him a lot and he took that chance." He said to me. I nodded.