Romeo and Juliet

Royal Palace
Madrid, Spain
10:00 PM

" Are you sure she is here, Scarlett?" he asked her.

" I heard Dad talking to Finn. If Dad told so then you can trust that without any hesitation, Danny." She said to him.

" Guys, I think this is a weird idea." Louis said. " They have invited us. We shouldn't go in like that." He said.

" They have kept Adele captive here." Scarlett said.

" How are so sure, Scarlett? They have invited us here. If they had her captive here then they wouldn't do that." Jordan said.

" But I don't think they are saying the right reason about Adele being here. Do you think Adele will have a boyfriend and none of us will know that?!" Scarlett asked her.

" Adele is an independent woman. If she doesn't want us to know about her boyfriend then how would we know?" Jordan asked her.

" At least Pris should know that. But she herself also doesn't know anything about her secret boyfriend." Scarlett said to him.

" May be she wanted surprise everyone about it." He said to her.

" She is not like that. She would definitely introduced us before doing such thing." Scarlett said.

" Guys, stop." Louis said. " You guys are acting like kids."

" Reben!!" Jordan called Reben.

" Yes, Danny." Reben said.

" Help to hack the security system of the palace." Jordan said and Louis rolled his eyes.

" This is Royal palace, Danny, not your house. Besides having those technological security system there must be security teams around as well." Louis said.

" We will handle it. Reben is here too." Jordan said and Louis sighed deeply.

" From where should we start to hack?" Jordan asked himself looking at his laptop.

" ¡Oye! ¿Quienes son ustedes? ¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?" (Hey!! Who are you,guys? What are you doing here?) Suddenly they heard someone saying from back.

" What is he saying?" Scarlett asked her.

" He is asking who are we and what are we doing here." Reben said.

" Oh!!! You know Spanish, Reben?" Scarlett asked him.

" I googled it inside my brain." Reben said.

" You are so smart!!" She said clutching Reben's arm to make Danny jealous but he didn't give a damn. She looked at Danny and gritted. Then thought about something before smirking at Danny. " If you were human then I would definitely marry you." She said and Danny chuckled.

" Seems your wish is not going to be fulfilled in this life, Scarlett." Danny said to her and she gritted.

" Then I will adjust with you in this life." I said. He just chuckled still looking at the laptop didn't say anything.

" Here you go. Romeo and Juliet started again." Louis mumbled rolling his eyes.

" ¡Oye! ¿Quienes son ustedes? ¿Qué estás haciendo aquí?" (Hey!! Why aren't you guys here?) That guy asked.  Louis turned to see him.

" Who are you?" He asked that guy and realized that he was one of the security guard of the Royal palace.

" Look, we won't harm you just leave us alone." Louis said and he looked at Louis weirdly as he couldn't understand what he was saying. He picked out his gun and aimed at Louis. He raised one of his eyebrows.