New Secret

Adeline's POV

" What?!!" I asked him. He chuckled. "What did you say?" I asked him.

" You didn't hear what I said?" He asked me back.

" No. Say that again." I said to him.

" I can't. You didn't hear it's your lose. What can I do in this? As you didn't hear then imagine that I haven't said anything." He shrugged.

" It's not fair." I said to him. " I heard you saying something very important." I said to him.

" Really?! What did I say?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Leave it. No need to think about it. You tell me how did you know that it's my birthday today?" I asked him.

" That's secret!!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Where were you since yesterday?" I asked him.

" I had some issues to settle." He said.

" Oh. That's ok. You should be with me as I am going back to Australia next week." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Your phone is ringing. May be your siblings are calling you." He said. I rolled my eyes. I picked up my phone and my eardrums almost blasted with the screaming.

" Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" I heard and hold the phone away from my ear.

" Happy birthday to you too, Pris." I said to her. She laughed. Yes, it was Pris.

" I send you gifts. Did you get the gifts, Lina?" She asked me.

" No, what did you send as gifts?" I asked her.

" You check it yourself." She said. I smiled.

" Did you like your gift?" I asked her.

" I love the guitar. I love the thing that our name is written in it. You hold on I will tune it." She said and I chuckled.  I hold the phone. She started to play the guitar. " Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to me." I chuckled. "Happy birthday to us. Happy birthday to us." She sang and I chuckled.

" Thank you so much, Princess." I said wiping my tears. " I decided that I will call your daughter Princess. So, I am not going to call you Princess anymore." I said to her.

" No. No. Not at all. You will call me Princess only. No one else. Not even my daughter." She said. I chuckled.

" That calls jealousy." I said.

" Whatever!!" She said. " But how do you know it will be a girl?" She asked me.

" I don't know. But I want the baby to me a girl. Girls are cute. She will be like you. Beautiful and talented." I said to her.

" I want my kids to be like you, Lina." She said and I kept silent. I don't, Pris. I don't want them to be like me. I want them to be like their own.

" What happened, Lina?" She asked me from the other side of the phone.

" Nothing happened. How is everyone there?" I asked her.

" Everyone is doing well. Tristan wants to talk to you." She said and I chuckled. I was ready to get irritated by his words.

" Hello, Your Highness!! How are you doing?" He asked me.

" I am fine. What about you?" I asked him.

" I am not very well. Your sister is having crazy mood swings these days." He said. " She is making me crazy too." He said and I chuckled.

" Really?" I asked him.

" Why will I lie to you? She woke up 2 at night and was asking me to make her Mac and cheese. Can you imagine?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I am crazy. I am weird!!! You don't love me anymore. I know that." I heard Pris saying. I chuckled.

" No, Babe. I was saying that you both sisters love Mac and cheese a lot. That's it." He said.

" I know everything." She said to him.

" Priscilla!!! Wait!! Where are you going?" He asked her.

" To Stella. I will complain against you." She said to him and chuckled.

" See? This crazy she is these days." He said to me and I laughed.

" That is called love. If she didn't love you then she wouldn't tell you." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" Happy birthday anyways." He said and I chuckled.

" You can't forgive my birthday ever. It's your wife's birthday too." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Yeah. I will talk to you later. Let me check where this crazy girl has gone." He said to me and I chuckled.

" Ok, you go." I said to him.

" Bye, happy birthday again." He said.

" Bye. Take care of my sister." I said and hung up. I found Enrique smiling at me.

" What?!" I asked him.

" There is no way you can forget your birthday." He said and I chuckled.

" No. I can't. It's Pris's birthday too. I have to wish her anyways. If I don't wish her she will be upset." I said to her. He was about to say something but I found my phone ringing again. It was Danny. Enrique gestured me to pick it up.

" Hello, Danny." I said.

" It's me Reben." I heard Reben's voice and I chuckled.

" Hello, Reben." I said to him.

" Hi. Happy birthday, Adeline." He said.

" Thank you so much." I said to him.

" Where are my brothers?" I asked him.

" They are playing FIFA." He said and I chuckled.

" Happy birthday, Louis!!!" Danny said. " Oh, sorry... Happy birthday, Lina... Goaaaaaaaalllllllll!!!" He said and I chuckled.

" Hello, Lina." I heard Louis.

" Hey, boy. What's up!!" I asked him. "How are you doing?"

" Happy birthday, Lina." He said to me. I smiled.

" Thanks, Louis." I said to him.

" When are you coming home?" He asked me.

" Next week. Amy and Mira will come with me. Tell Danny to arrange everything." I said to him.

" Don't worry, Lina. Everything will be arranged." Danny said.

I talked to them for awhile. Then he hung up the call. I checked the texts. There were a lot of texts. Most of them from friends and business associates. They send me birthday wishes. I found Dad also send a text wishing me and saying he will call me tomorrow morning.

" You know what, we should never ever let the evil win over the goodness." He said suddenly out of nowhere and I kept looking at him weirdly. What is he saying?!!

" What do you mean?" I asked him. He just chuckled.

" Let's sneak out of the palace." He changed the topic at once. What is he hiding from me?! Any new secret??!