Sweet Trick

Enrique's POV

" Where are you going?" My dear wife asked me.

" Nowhere." I said. " I was dying to see you." I said her and she rolled her eyes. Then giggled.

" Awww... My cute hubby has worked a lot today. Ummmaaahhhh... So cute he is." She said to me. I chuckled.

" Mira and Antonio helped me a lot. They deserve thanks as well." I said to her. She nodded.

" I was thinking about Antonio." She said and I narrowed my eyes.

" What about him?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" I was thinking why did he donate blood to save me. I have insulted him like hell." She said to me.

" Because he is trying to change himself. We should accept him as he is trying to make things Right." I said to her.

" Why has suddenly changed himself? I mean he is trying in your words." She said to me and I chuckled.

" First of all, he came to know that his uncle and Aunt are just using him for their own motive." I said. She shook her head. " Secondly, he fall in love." I said and she looked at me like she got a shock.

" No way!!!" She said and I chuckled.

" Why not?" I asked her.

" A guy like Antonio is in love?!! Is that even believable??! Am I dreaming?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Yes, but no one knows when love will take your heart and make you a stupid in love." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Love doesn't make people stupid, Enrique. Don't be rude." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, let me check if you still have fever." I said and pulled her closer before touching her forehead. Tolerable. I touched her neck. Alright, fever is almost gone.

" What do you think you are doing?" She asked me smirking. What happened now?!!

" Checking your temperature." I said to her and she twisted her lips.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" People does romantic things as well. You are touching like you will die if you touch me." She said and I chuckled.

" What romantic things does people do? Tell me." I said to her. " I am not used to these. You lead me." I said to her.

" You...you... You are... urrrgghh..." She hold my collar and pulled me closer. I chuckled.

" Yes, I?" I asked her.

" You are a stupid. You know nothing. Totally unromantic. A box full of unromantic." She said and I chuckled.

" Really??! Then what were those earlier?" I asked her caressing her lower lip with my thumb. She rolled her eyes.

" I lead you that time. That's why you did those things. Otherwise you would never ever do that." She said and I chuckled.

" No matter who leads, it just happened. So, you should be happy." I said to her.

" You tell me for real, do you really have feelings or not?!! You are not touching your beautiful wife sitting in front of you when she is giving you the chances. Are you ok?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Nope. I am not going to prove that to you now. You are not doing well and I told you once you have to confess your love first. We can't start without love. So, it's not possible now. I have a strong self control. You can't even imagine it." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" I will also see how strong it is. I will break it. Mark my words." She said. I raised my eyebrows.

" Are you challenging me?" I asked her.

" Yes, I am." She said and I smiled before kissing her forehead.

" All the best then." I said to her.

" I bought those nighties I showed you that day. I think I will start to wear them." She said and I chuckled.

" I love your trick but I don't think that will work. I love all of you. Heart, soul and body. Body comes last." I said to her.

" Can you touch my heart and soul?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Nope but I can feel them." I said.

" You can touch my body and by which you can touch my soul too." She said. I chuckled.

" You have your own points and I do my own. Our points will not be matched ever." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" What will I do to you?" She asked me.

" Why don't you try to love me?" I asked her smilingly.

" I already do." She said and I looked at her weirdly. What!!!

" What did you say?" She looked at me.

" What did you say just awhile back?" I asked her.

" What?!" She asked me and I narrowed my eyes at her. She narrowed her eyes at me back. I sighed deeply.

" Nothing. Leave it. Come, I will help you to get freshen up." I said.

She nodded and I helped her to get freshen up. She would get her bandage drenched otherwise. She changed her dress.

" Enrique!!" She called me.

" Yes?" I was tying the laces of her shoe.

" You didn't tell me the lucky girl who made the impossible thing possible." He said.

" What are you talking about?" I asked her.

" You didn't tell me the girl who has made Antonio fall in love." She asked me and I chuckled.

" Princess Katlyn. Carolina's cousin." I said to her and she looked at me weirdly for awhile then sighed.

" I will die today getting shocked again and again." She said and I chuckled.

" Let's go. Everyone is waiting for us." I said and we went downstairs.

But as soon as we went downstairs I got shocked seeing the decorations there. When I went to my room it wasn't decorated like this.

" Did you like it?" She asked me and I nodded smilingly.

" But what are these?" I asked her.

" Come. You will know." She said and dragged me downstairs.

I found my parents. They were looking so happy. What happened?!

" Happy anniversary, Your Highness!!" She said to my parents. Oh, shit!!! It's their anniversary!! It slipped my mind. " Enrique told me otherwise I wouldn't know that. I must say Amy and Enrique gave you both a very special surprise." She said and I looked at her weirdly. She just smiled at me. My parents looked at me and I was feeling very awkward. " And he cooked all your favourite dishes by himself. But I didn't know so I couldn't buy any gift for you. But then he suggested me about something. I hope you will love that gift from Enrique and me." She said and I sighed. I got tricked by my wife but it was a sweet trick.