In Action

Adeline's POV

" You know there should be a reason behind everything." He suddenly said to me out of nowhere. I sighed.

" Thanks for telling that to me." I said. He chuckled. " You know that you have a beautiful smile and this why you keep smiling." I said to him and he laughed.

" You think so?" He asked me.

" Yes." I nodded. He shook his head smilingly.

" Doesn't your jaws hurt smiling all the time?" I asked him touching his lips. He chuckled listening to me.

" You are drunk. Don't drink more." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am not drunk yet." I said to him. He chuckled. " I had a boyfriend. Long time boyfriend." I said to him sipping my drink.

" I don't have any problem even if you had physical intimacy with him. I don't care about your past. I only care about our present and future." He said and I sighed. It's not easy to fool him. " I know you are lying cause Fredo investigated very well about you. I know you more than you know yourself. One day you will know why did I say I know you more than you know yourself." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It wasn't a long time relationship. We were dating for 2 months. There were no physical intimacy. He was cheating on me." I said and he laughed.

" I must say he was a foolish for doing so." He said.

" It's his life. He wanted a bed partner and he got one so started to cheat on me. Since then I don't trust men. I have trust issues." I said. " The men I trust other than my family are you and Fredo." I said and he chuckled.

" You trust Fredo?" He asked me.

" I shouldn't?" I asked him irritatingly. He laughed. " I admit that he is a stupid but he is very trustworthy and he is your best friend. Everything that's dear to you is dear to me as well." I said and he chuckled at that.

" I love mushrooms." He said.

" Exception is not an example." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

" If you ever fall in any danger and I am not around call Fredo without any hesitation. He will sacrifice his life even if it is needed." He said.

" Thanks but he has to live for Celine. His daughter needs him." I said to him. He shook his head.

" What??! Am I wrong?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Nope. You are right. Absolutely right." He said.

" Very well." I said. " I also wanna have kids." I said and he chuckled.

" Let's discuss about it in 3 years." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Why do you always ignore this topic? Are are okay? Or you have a problem that you are hiding from me?" I asked him narrowing my eyes and he laughed.

" I will not answer this question now. You will get the answer in 3 years and nice try to get me enraged. I have control over myself. Hard work of years, you know?" He said to me and I gritted.

" Ok, listen. We will have 5 babies." I said.

" 5?" He laughed.

" Yes, 5. Not more or less than that." I said to him in a serious tone.

" Why did you choose 5? I wanted to have our own soccer team." He said to me and I gritted. He laughed.

" Pris also wants to have 5 kids." I said.

" I think you both will have twin babies like you both." He laughed.

" There is no logic about this. Trust me literally no logic of twins having twins." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I was joking." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I won't mind having twins." I said. "If we have twin daughters then we will name them Anastasia and  Elenore. Elenore is my all time favorite singer even more my own sister." I said and he chuckled.

" And if they are boys then?" He asked me.

" Then they will be Adrian and Edward." I said and he chuckled.

" Edward is their grandfather's name." He said. I pouted.

" So what?! He will be Edward II. No problem. It happens in Royal family." I said and he chuckled.

" And what about the other 3 kids?" He asked me.

" Well, if they are girls then they will be named Erin, Ella and Elena and if they are boys then you can choose their names." I said to him and he shook his head.

" I am ok with your choice." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Alexander, Andrew, Arthur." I said and he chuckled.

" For a weird reason I feel that we will have twins but a boy and a girl." He said and and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't have any problem anyways." I said to him.

" Me too. But I want a Princess." He said and I chuckled.

For every father his daughter is a Princess but in this case if I have a baby girl then she will really be a Princess. I don't understand how Pris used to say that confidently all the time that I will be a Queen one day?! Mysterious. She used to say that all the time.

" If God wants to bless us with a girl then sure." I said to him and he chuckled.

" There should be a Princess who will be cute like Amy." He said and I sighed.

" She will be crazier than me, Enrique." I said and he chuckled.

" I won't mind. But there should be a Princess." He said to me and I sighed. I was about to say something but his phone started to ring. He put it on speaker.

" Hey, Dude. What's up!!!" I heard Fredo.

" Just had dinner awhile back. What about you?" Enrique said to Fredo.

" I am chilling with my Princess. Say hi to Enrique and Adeline." Fredo said and we wait to hear from Celine.

" Dadda." She said and I chuckled. She must be very happy. God protect her happiness.

" When did you do there?" I asked him.

" This morning. I can't be away from my little Princess now." He said. I smiled.

" If you keep going there like this then the plan can get leaked." Enrique said. Which plan?!!

" Don't worry, Enrique. Fredo doesn't keep scope for the enemies." He said.

He directly goes in action.