Pay For That

Enrique's POV

" What the hell are these?" I asked him.

" They found your car destroyed in the abandoned junkyard." He said. "What were you doing there without any securities? Are you stupid?!" He asked me and I sighed.

" I went to meet Mr. Cottrell." I said to him.

" Mr. Cottrell?" He asked me.

" Yes, he had a meeting with His Highness this morning and I am sure he is doing something mess. I wanted to warn him not to bother His Highness." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Dude, Mr. Cottrell is the same guy who was after your mother and did a lot of things to get her even he tried to trick her to get her back even after her marriage." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" How do you know that?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" My father told me a few days back when he had a meeting with him." He said and I nodded. " He is a psycho. He must be after Her Highness." He said worriedly.

" He must not want my mother after 25 years now, Fredo. Come on. Talk sense." I said to him.

" I told you, Enrique. He is a psycho." He said.

" That doesn't mean he will be after my mother even after 25 years. It's been long. There must be some other story." I said.

" I don't know but I think it's about Her Highness." He said. I shook my head.

" I don't know. But if it's about my mom then why did they try to kill me?" I asked him.

" They wanted to kill you?" Fredo asked me.

" Yes." I said and showed him my wound on my shoulder.

" My God!!!" He said.

" Murphy is also shot." I said to him.

" How did all these happened?" He asked me.

" I will tell you but before that send someone to the palace. None of the girls not even Mom is picking up her phone." I said to him. He nodded.

" Relax. Adele called me a few hours back when I was coming back. I think she is angry with you and this why she asked everyone to block your number. She can do anything. I don't trust her in this matter, Dude." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Yes, very well. It's you who found her, right? Now you are saying that she is crazy?! How stupid!!!" I said to him. He chuckled. I sighed.

She must be worried and angry both. How am I going to convince her?!! She must haven't had her dinner yet. Shit!!! She has to take her medicines too.

" She is perfect for you. This why I found her out, brother. I know you better than you know yourself." He said and I chuckled. " I can tell what you are thinking seeing your face." He said and I chuckled. I know he can do that. " You are trying to find out a way to convince your wife and also thinking if she has taken her medicine or not." He said and I shook my head. He smirked.

" Leave it. Tell me where were you all the day?" I asked him.

" I went to Seville for some works. I thought you were with Adele. This why I didn't call you. But who knew all these will happen?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" You get vanished when you are needed at hell." I said to him. He was about to say something but Kieran came out of the cabin hurriedly.

" Murphy is awake." He said and I stood up at once. I have to know why did he do such a thing. We entered the cabin and found Murphy looking at the ceiling blankly.

" How are you feeling now, Murphy?" I asked him as I sat beside him.

" Your Highness!!" He said. " I am so sorry." He said. I nodded.

" I know you can never ever do such a thing, Murphy. Something must have happened here." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" Your Highness, Antonio's uncle and Aunt has kidnapped our family members." He said. Rony is his brother. That means their family members are kidnapped. " They asked him to kidnap His Highness and  asked me to kill you. But trust me I wouldn't have killed you." He said and I nodded. This why he shoot me on my shoulder. " But I am still confused why did you saved my life?" He asked me and I chuckled.

" You did the same thing all your life. I couldn't leave you there dying. You should know me very well by now." I said to him.

" But why did they kidnap His Highness?" I asked him.

" I don't have any idea but they have a plan to kidnap the Queen as well." He said and I nodded. " Does Mr. Cottrell have any connection with this whole mess?" I asked him.

" He is after Her Highness." He said.

" What?!" I looked at Fredo and he rolled his eyes.

" Cause he wanted to marry Her Highness but she got married with His Highness. After that he tried a lot to reach Her Highness. Even after your birth he tried to trick your parents and separate them." He said and I nodded.

" Got it." I said to him. I don't even know about this guy. No one ever told me. Why??!

" I called the palace awhile back but no one picked up the calls. What does that mean?" I asked him. He gritted.

" Track Mr. Hamilton, Your Highness. He is a traitor." He said and Fredo nodded. He walked out of there taking his phone.

" You take rest, Murphy. Your family will be safe and sound. I promise." I said.

" At this moment, we need to find out your parents, Your Highness!!" He said.

" We will find them out." Kieran said. " But you need sleep. I am giving you an injection, Murphy. Relax. Everything will be fine." He said and I nodded. Kieran pushed the injection in his body and he slowly fall asleep after saying sorry once again.

" Will he be okay?" I asked him.

" He will sleep for 12 hours now and then will recover soon. Don't worry." He said.

" Got the bast*rd." Fredo said gritting his teeth.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" His Highness kept a traitor alive for years." He said.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" Mr. Hamilton kidnapped your mother, sister and wife." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" No way!!!" I said to him.

" It's true, dude. I tracked his phone already. Martha received the call and said everything." He said and my hands turned into fists.

" He will pay for that then." I said to him.