Harass Truth

Enrique's POV

" What's going on here?" I asked the girls who were talking to Antonio.

" Just knowing a bit about Antonio's sweetheart." Mira said and giggled.

" Oh!!" I said. I stood next to Adeline and she wrapped her arms around my arm and leaned on me. I chuckled.

" Everything ok?" I asked her.

" All ok." She gave me a thumbs up.

" How have a guy like you became so romantic?" Amy asked Antonio.

" I don't have any idea. Once I saw her then I don't know what happened and it was just like boom. And I lost she won the jackpot." He said and I chuckled.

" Love is weird. It's just a trap to trap people in this stupid emotions." Mira said. " I am not going to get trapped in that." Mira  said. " I hate the word called 'love'."

" So, in Mira's word she will never ever fall in love." Amy said.

" Yes, any doubt?" Mira asked her.

" We will see. You never know the future." Antonio said. " But remember Mira, if you fall in love you will forget everything only one thing will be registered in your mind. You know once you fall in love you will be crazy." He said to her and she laughed.

" There is nothing called love everything is just a trap. It only brings pain." She said and I shook my head.

" Then why do you want Lina and Fredo be together?" I asked her and she sighed deeply.

" Cause they love each other. That's hurting them like this. I want them to be together for Celine. I don't trust that for me it can be the real one." She said and I sighed deeply.

" Very well." I said.

I know Mira will stay still in her own opinion. There is no use of giving her any explanation. It will be in vain. She hates being stuck in relationship.

" You will fall in love one day, Mira and it will make you restless. Then you will understand what it actually is." Adele said to her but looking at me. I chuckled.

" Leave it but the decoration was very beautiful, Amy. You should study interior designing. You could have a successful career in that." Antonio said to Amy and she chuckled.

" I know. Amy is very talented. Thank you. Thank you to all." Amy said bowing dramatically.

" The plan was awesome." Mira said.

" Did you go there because you wanted to keep me engage there in the kitchen?" I asked Mira and she chuckled.

" Amy said to me to keep you inside the kitchen until the decoration stuffs arrive." She said and I looked at Mira. She just gave me a sweet innocent smile. I chuckled.

" What would happen if you guys involved me in this plan?" I asked them.

" If we would involve you in this plan you would never ever let us do such a thing." Adeline said.

" That's why you wanted to go out?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" I wanted to arrange all of it with you but you didn't let me. You even took my phone away." She said. I chuckled.

After awhile the dinner were served. I chuckled at Adeline's expression when she saw her favourite Mac n cheese which wasn't enlisted. She looked at me and I wriggled my eyebrows. She smiled and looked around before kissing on my cheek. I was taken aback by her sudden act and looked around. I found Amy smirking at us wriggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

" Get a room, guys." Fredo said irritatingly. I rolled my eyes at him.

The party ended and the guests left. I hold her hand and we walked out of the palace.

" Where are we going?! Sneaking out of the palace?" She asked me chuckling.

" As much as I would love to do that but I think I will not be able to do so. You need to take rest." I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

" Then why are you taking me out?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Cause you were bored." I said to her.

" I am still bored." She said. I smiled.

" You are bored when your handsome husband is accompanying you?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Her Highness gifted me a bike. I haven't ride it yet." She said to me.

" We will ride it together when you get well." I said to her.

" I have perfectly fine, Enrique." She said to me. I shook my head.

" Your Highness!!" Martha came with the bouquet and I took it from her.

" Thank you, Martha. You can go now." I said to her and she left.

" Is it for me?" Adeline asked and I chuckled.

" Is there anyone else?" I asked her.

" Nope." She said.

" Then?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes before taking the bouquet from me. She inhaled the beautiful fragrance.

" Thank you so much for the bouquet." She said and I chuckled.

" I should say thanks to you." I said.

" Why so? Because of the planning?" She asked and I nodded. " Amy told me two days back that it's your parent's wedding anniversary. I knew that it wasn't in your head in all these incidents happened these days." She said to me. " I know you love your parents a lot, Enrique. And you could have arrange a luxurious party for them but the way we arranged it to make you cook for them it made them happier than it could if you arranged a luxurious one." She said and I chuckled.

" I loved the way you tricked me. It was beautiful surprise for me as well." I said. " Thank you."

" Let's walk." She said and we walked towards the lake.

I know it's her favourite place in the palace. She loves the area. We sat on the bench on the bank of the lake. She hold my hand. I chuckled.

" Royalty has a lot of secrets." She said. I chuckled.

" Yes, but you know many of them now. You will know all of them soon." I said to her. She chuckled.

" I have secrets too, Enrique. But I don't know if I am ready to reveal it." She said.

" Your secrets!!!" I asked her.

" Yes. Harass truth." She said and I kept looking at her weirdly.