Not Sure

Adeline's POV

" What's wrong?" Amy asked me.

" Nothing wrong." I said to her smilingly.

" Nothing wrong?" She said to me.

" Why do you think there is something wrong?" I asked her.

" You look very upset." She said suddenly. I smiled at her.

" Nothing like that." I said.

" Have you fought with Enrique?" Amy asked me. I chuckled.

" Why do you think like that?" I asked her.

" No, just like that." She said.

" We are fine." I asked.

" That's great." She said.

" Yeah." I said to her.

" That's great then. I always want you guys stay happy with each other." She said.

" Don't worry. We will be." I said and she nodded.

" I pray all my heart for both of you." She said. I smiled ruffling her hair. This girl is so cute.

" Thank you, Princess Amanda." I said and she laughed.

" It's Amy for you." She said and I chuckled.

" You are so cu -" I was about to say that but before that Mira came inside the room.

" What happened?! Why are you running like there is an evil behind you?! And there should be an evil behind you cause you are an witch." Amy said to Mira smirking and she rolled her eyes.

" Shut up!!" Mira said and took the remote and turned the TV on.

" What happened?" Amy asked her.

" They suddenly announced Lina's coronation date." She said.

" What?!" Amy said. Lina!!!

" Who is Lina?" I asked them.

" Princess Carolina." Mira said.

" Oh!! I see." I said.

I was a bit confused if they were calling me. Cause my siblings also call me Lina. I was thinking why do they need to do my coronation? Coronation will be of Enrique's, right?

" Oh!! What's wrong in that?" I asked them.

" The Coronation date was few months later. Suddenly they declared it is going to be this week." Mira said and raised the volume of the TV.

I found a guy who was delivering a speech. I didn't understand what he was saying but then I found the subtitle. Thanks God!!!

" It's a crucial time for Norway. As we all know that Princess Carolina Her Highness decided that she will take over the throne from His Highness King Vincent as she is ready for that right now." He said and turned to see someone next to him.

I found the girl standing next to him who was literally looking like a doll, she was extremely beautiful. She was looking like a teenager but was holding a cold expression on her face. Looking like a sweet trying of looking a bit matured. But she was looking cute. I smiled.

" Now, I will like to invite Princess Carolina Her Highness to say something about it." He said and moved aside to give the girl space to stand there.

Oh, she is Princess Carolina!!! No way!!! She looks to young. I thought she is at least 24 or 25.

" She is Princess Carolina?" I asked to be sure.

" Yes. Why?" Mira asked me.

" I thought she is a bit older. I didn't think she is a teenager." I said and they looked at me weirdly.

" Lina is 21. Why do you think she is teenager?" Mira asked me and I shook my head.

I forgot that she is their best friend. They all look like teenager. Not just appearance I think they all are mentality teenager too. They didn't grow up.

" Nothing. Just like that. She looks younger." I said and she nodded. We turned to see what she was going to say.

" Thanks, Duke Hutcherson for inviting me to say something." Princess Carolina said and people shouted crazily for her. I think she is very popular in among the people. She waited until the crowd stops shouting her name. " Honourable Royal officials, my dear people of Norway, paparazzi from all over the world. Thank you all for coming here today." She said and people cheered again. " I know you all were waiting for this day since my father King William His Highness passed away 2 years back. May he rest in peace." She said and stayed silent for awhile. May be she was missing her father like I miss my mom. Only they know how does it feel to lose parents who actually have list theirs.

" You guys kept asking me all these years why am I not taking over the throne and why my uncle Prince Vincent, Duke of Bergen is taking over the throne?" She stopped and people shouted. " My father King William was an idol to everyone in the country. He was the best human being I have ever seen. He always used to think about this country and the people. He used to think for the people before his own. There was not a single incident happened or reported that King William His Highness has send back someone empty handed who used to come to ask for favor to him. Even if he couldn't help he still used to try his best to do so unless it is harmful for mankind. He used to lead a simple life despite being The King himself. I needed time to prepare myself to takeover his place. I think I wasn't mentality prepared to be a selfless person like him 2 years back. I needed time to change myself. I needed time to make myself just like my father wanted. Like all of you I also didn't thought King William His Highness will leave us this early. I wasn't mentality prepared for that sudden change. I was just 19 when His Highness passed away. It took a while year for me to get used to this world without him. I know you all suffered that change all in a sudden. Things happened that soon that I couldn't handled it properly. After a year I thought about everything. I thought about my father and his dream about his country. I didn't let them shattered. I thought about it and realized my father's dream starts from me being the Queen. So, I decided to take over the throne. Fit being the Queen I needed to study about my country and royalty which I have been doing since my childhood but I used to think it was a burden to me. But sudden death if my father taught me it's not burden, it's my responsibility, my duty as a Queen. Since the day I decided to be the Queen I promised myself that I will never ever step back even if it requires my life to serve the country and my people. My father used to say one thing that 'A true leader never thinks about himself first because his people comes first to him. He proved that before he left. His did made him immortal to us. He is with us, he is alive in our hearts. I will try to make his dream come true. And I need all of your help in this." She said and people cheered. She smiled. " I knew at least you guys won't disappoint me." She said smilingly but I don't know why I felt like her eyes trying to hide something behind her beautiful smile. I can be wrong. I am not sure.