Wrong Person

Adeline's POV

" What if you don't get the forgiveness?" I asked him whispering holding my breath.

He chuckled and tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear before brushing his knuckles on my cheek softly.

" Then I will keep trying to get it and I am sure one day Ms. Bronwyn will be kind to this poor guy." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You are anything but poor, Prince Enrique." I said to him.

" May be I am nothing without the beautiful woman standing in front of me." He said to me caressing my cheek and it started to burn. Damn!!! What are these feelings!!

" Why is that forgiveness so important?" I asked him. He smiled.

" Because Prince Enrique doesn't want to feel guilty every now and then." He said to me.

" Then it's the best way to punish you. Keep trying to gain the forgiveness, Prince Enrique. May be one day you will get that." I said to him smirking at him to cover my heartbeat which has gone crazy.

" If Ms. Bronwyn wants that then Prince Enrique will. He will live in guiltiness. No problem." He said.

" That's better for you." I said and he smiled.

My fingers were urging me to touch his lips to feel that beautiful smile of his. But I controlled myself hard not to take a wrong decision and do something which will make me feel ashamed of my act. I looked away to calm down my crazy nerves which were making me crazy already.

I was going through that situation when he suddenly pulled me into a hug before I could say anything. I couldn't react for awhile but them I heard someone's voice.

" Enrique, you busy?" I heard that bi*ch Nancy.

" Don't you have eyes?! Or you can't see what's going on here?! Get out!!" He gritted and I rolled my eyes.

" I ... I.. wa-" she couldn't finish. He started to shout at her again.

" You were what?! It's 11 now and I am hugging my fiance. Don't you think it's a private hour for someone?" He asked her coldly. She gritted. " Now will you leave or you wanna watch the rest too?" He asked her coldly and she gulped.

" No,no. You guys continue. I will go." She said and I rolled my eyes. Bi*ch!!! I am not leaving now. How dare she come here at this hour of night?!!

He broke the hug and took a step back. I looked at him weirdly. Why did he break the hug?!

" She left." He said to me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Do you want me to hug you again? I don't have any problem though." He smirked wriggling his eyes. I glared at him. He laughed.

" I hate you." I said but he didn't stop laughing.

" I love you." He said and I was frozen for a moment.

" What?!!" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I don't repeat myself." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Stupid!!!" I said and he chuckled.

He hold my hand and I shook my head. He smiled sweetly. I will get diabetes soon staying with this guy. Will our kids be sweet like him?! If my kids grow up cute like their father then I may forgive him for whatever he has done to me. I have always thought about having cute kids. I have no say if kids be like their father. He himself is cute AF.

" What happened?" He asked waving his hand before me.

I looked at him and shook my head. I am having weird thoughts these days. And this guy is responsible for that.

" Where are we going?" I asked him and he shrugged. I twisted my lips.

" Why are you so weird today?" I asked him.

" Weird?! Who?! Me?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" No, me." I said to him and he smirked.

" Why are you addressing yourself as 'you'? Everything ok?" He asked me and I gritted.

" Shut up!!!" I said to him.

He smiled and dragged me out of there with himself. We walked out of the palace and he talked to the guards for awhile.

" I don't want any disturbance until we come back. Give us privacy." He said to the guards.

" Your Highness!!" They bowed a bit and nodded before going.

" Where to?" I asked him. He didn't say anything.

" Have patience." He said and I gritted.

" I don't have it." I said to him and he chuckled.

" No worries, I will help you to learn how to have it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" When is the wedding ceremony going to held?" I asked him. He turned to me narrowing his eyes.

" Why are you asking that?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" May be because it's my own wedding too. I have to get ready for that as well." I said to him. He smiled.

" I thought you will plan to run away." He said. I glared at him.

" You know that very well that I can't go out of Spain without getting detected." I said to him and he nodded smirking.

" Still I have to be aware for you. You have an evil brain. You can manage to run away anyhow if you want." He said.

" Right. If only I want to but I am not wishing to do so." I said and he chuckled.

" Suddenly you changed your mind?!! Can I know why?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I have no other choice. Do I?" I asked  him.

" You do." He said.

" What is that?!" I asked him getting curious.

" Find out yourself." He said. I gritted.

" Then why did you asked me that?" I gritted. He shrugged and we reached the garden.

" Why are we here in this hour of night?" I asked him. He pulled me to sit next to him. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't you have to sleep tonight?" I asked him.

" No." He said.

" Why?!" I asked him.

He just smiled and pointed at the sky. I looked at the sky and it was full moon. I kept looking at it for awhile. I always have a thought that moon is one of the most beautiful creation of God. Or may be because I live in earth it looks beautiful to me. If I used to live in any other place then there would be something else to fascinate  me. I thanked God in my heart for creating such beauties for us. I something feel selfish for not doing that.

" Why is Nancy still here?" I asked as I remembered what happened earlier.

" She will attend the wedding ceremony." He said. I gritted.

" Don't talk to her." I said and he chuckled.

" As you wish." He said to me. " I wouldn't talk to her even if you didn't ask me." He said and I nodded.

I have to do something about this girl. Have to do something. She messed up with the wrong person.