Best Feeling

Adeline's POV

" Why will someone file such a case against Mrs. Bronwyn, Lina?" Pris asked me and I just smiled helplessly.

I was feeding her. She has become very stubborn these days. Stella and Meryl aren't at home today and she got the chance to skip food. Tris is stuck in a meeting. Scarlett called me awhile back that Priscilla is not taking her meal. So, I cleared all my schedules and came back home.

" I don't know. It's still unclear to me." I said and patted her stomach softly.

It's her 16 weeks going on. She has gained a bit weight. Now she looks perfect. Otherwise she looks like a stick. Why won't she gain weight, Stella and Meryl are always around her. She can't say no to food now. Good for her. I am happy for her that she got a life partner like Tris. He is truly the best for Pris.

" Who filed the case against her?" Pris asked me and I chuckled. I shoved the spoon in her mouth.

" Wigvnvdb mkmnmm mjnkhhb." She said.

" Chew and gulp it down then talk." I said to her. She gulped down and looked at me pouting.

" Stop pouting." I said.

" I am full." She said.

" You are full but the princess inside your womb is still hungry. You are keeping her hungry." I said to her. She sighed deeply.

" I am really full. I can't have it anymore." She said and I chuckled.

" A bit more. Then it will be finish. You have to take care of yourself, Princess. The little baby is dependent on you." I said to her. " If you don't have food properly then the baby will not get enough nutrition. It will effect the baby's physcical and brain development. Do you want that?" I asked her and she shook her head at once.

" Then come on. Have it." I said. She had her food properly without throwing any tantrums. I smiled.

Pris hasn't threw everything out today. Normally she can't have food properly cause she vomits out everything. So, it's very surprising for me that she hasn't threw up today. I kissed on her forehead and she chuckled. I went downstairs and kept the dishes on the sink. I found the kids watching movie with Louis and Danny.

" She had her meal?" Louis asked me and I nodded.

" Thanks God." Danny said. I chuckled at their worried face.

" Have you guys have your meal?" I asked them.

" Yes. We had lunch." Scarlett said.

" That's great. I am going to Pris." I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

I walked to Pris's room and found her talking to Tris. I chuckled at her baby pout. I sat next to her and found the painting on the wall. Hazel made that. It was of their wedding ceremony. It was very beautifully drawn. Hazel is very talented. Not just Hazel every single Campbell kids are so talented. I walked toward the painting and looked at the painting closely. She named the painting 'Tris & Pris's. I chuckled. Cute one it was.

" Lina!!" Pris called me.

" Yes, Pris." I said to her and I sat next to her.

" Who filed the case against Mrs. Bronwyn?" She asked me.

" I am not sure but she was Mom's college mate and she is a lawyer. So, she kinda know how to handle things. I have no idea why she had done that." I said to her.

" But it's still irritating me a bit. I asked Louis why isn't he going to help her." She said.

" What has he said?" I asked her.

" He said that it's an internal issue and he will not interfere in this." She said. "But he is not understanding. It's his Mom." She said and I chuckled. Mom?! Like really?!

" Yes, but Louis has his own opinion, Pris. We can't force him to do anything. Let him decide what he wants to do. Let's not force him to do anything." I said to her and she nodded.

" I thought she doesn't like me cause I wasn't as good as you in my academic activities but I think she herself is made of hatred. How can she send Louis away from home?! Isn't he her own child?!" She asked me and I chuckled.

" She is only hungry for money. She doesn't care about anything else. Louis was her pawn here to get all the money and properties of Bronwyn." I said to her.

" She could just tell us, Lina. Why did she play this ugly game?" She asked me.

" I want those money and properties for Louis. He needs investment in his business. I thought you and I will take our shares of the properties and invest that in Louis business. I know that he wouldn't take a penny from Bronwyn." I said to her.

" I don't know why does he hate Dad that much." She said and I sighed.

" Cause he couldn't stand for you." I said and she sighed deeply.

" Hmm... I can understand that." She said.

" You sleep." I said and she pulled the duvet over herself.

I ran fingers through her hair. She slept in awhile. I checked the news and got a shock. Mrs. Bronwyn was send behind bars for rest of her life?!! But why has that lady filed case against her?!! She was saying that Mrs. Bronwyn has killed her brother 15 years back. She even proved that in front of the court. Really?!! I came back to Winsdor's place and found Amy and Mira was in the kitchen baking some cupcakes. I tasted one of them. Too much sugar but I didn't say anything. I gave Mira a thumbs up.

" Sweetness overloaded." Amy said to her and she immediately checked it and sighed deeply.

We had dinner later. I fixed my schedules for tomorrow. I talked to Amy and Mira about their time in Campbell's Corp. She were enjoying their time together. I set the reminder in Annabelle's system that it's Danny's birthday in a week. I rolled my eyes as I found the closeness of Annabelle and the girls. They no more are scared of Annabelle. I came back to my room. As soon as I closed the door I got a shock. I found the person I was missing like hell the whole month.

" You gotta be kidding me." I threw my phone in the couch and ran to him at once before hugging him tightly. He chuckled. I kept holding on him tightly.

" I missed you." He said. " Should I go back?! Aren't you happy seeing me here?" He asked me.

" Shut the hell up." I gritted and he chuckled before I felt him kissing on my head. I felt my heart was calming down slowly. The best feeling.