Convince Him

Adeline's POV

" You don't want to go back?" Amy asked me. I shook my head pouting. She pouted back.

" Not this early but your brother will definitely send me back." I said to her.

" What will I do to my brother?!! He is going to miss you the most anyways." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, right. He is not going to miss me. I know that." I said to her and she chuckled.

" He loves you. Doesn't he?" She asked me.

" Yeah. No doubt." I said to him.

" Why are you upset then? He will be there to visit you soon." She said. I sighed.

" Why are you upset?" She asked me.

" I will miss him like hell." I said to her.

" You will only miss him not me?" She asked me pouting.

" By any chance did you teach Celine how to pout?" I asked her. " She pouts like you every now and then." I said and she chuckled.

" Yeah, Mira and I did." She said and I chuckled. " But I am upset now. You will not miss me there in Australia. I know that." She said to me and I chuckled.

" I will not miss you. You are right." I said and she sighed deeply. I chuckled.

" Cause, I will take you with me." I said to her.

" Really?! His Highness approved this idea?! When did you talk to him?" She asked me excitedly. I chuckled.

" I didn't talk to him yet but I am 100% sure that I will be able to convince him." I said to her.

" Like really?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Yes, really. Cause, I am very good at convincing people. I know His Highness will agree with this." I said to her and she nodded.

" It will be good if you can convince him." She said.

" I will tell him that you will do your internship in our company or we can arrange it in the Campbell's for you. I don't think he will disagree." I said to her and she smiled.

" Fantastic idea!!!" She said smiling cutely.

" He will not stop you. Besides it's about your career. I don't think he will stop you and you have your plans to start up your own business then you can talk to Louis. He just has start up his own business last year. You can  get ideas from him. He will definitely help you. I will be there too but I have no start up plans or ideas like Louis has. Because I didn't need to think about it. I always handled my family business. I didn't have to do think about starting up a business. I had an intention that I will take care of my family business. So, Louis can help you in this." I said to her and she nodded.

" Ok." She said." I got your points but will His Highness get these points."

" I will try my best to convince him." I said to her and she nodded.

" I hope he will let me go." She said.

" Listen, Amy. Even if His Highness doesn't let you go you should understand that there is a valid reason. You should know that he loves you a lot." I said to her. " You are very very dear to him. He loves you the most in the world." 

" I know he loves me." She said to me and I smiled.

" Then don't get upset, okay?" I asked her.

" Ok." She said smilingly.

" Girls!!" We found the Queen.

" Hey, Mom. Come in. Why are you standing there?" Amy said to Her Highness.

" Your Highness!!" I said to the Queen.

" I told you not to call me Your Highness, Adele." She said. I smiled and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

" How are you?" I asked her. She chuckled. 

" Me fine. What about you? When have you come back?" She asked me.

" I am fine. We came back in the morning." I said to her.

" Why aren't you taking rest then? You should take rest." She said.

" I slept whole the flight. I am feeling all fresh now." I said to her.

" Still. You are talking to Amy just reaching home? She will keep talking all the day and irritate you in awhile." She asked me.

" Mom!!!" Amy pouted. She chuckled.

" I wanted to talk to His Highness about Amy." I said to her.

" About what?" She asked me.

" Actually Amy wants to start up her own business and this why she wants to come to Melbourne with me to do her internship there in our company. Besides Louis has started his business recently. He can help her a lot. And if she wants she can do her internship with the Campbell's. It will be a great opportunity for her. Then she can made a lot of connections with the business world. I think it's the best option for her." I said to her and she nodded.

" I can understand your points. But I can't take the decision about Amy. It's her father and I don't think he will agree with that. She has just came back home a few days back. Do you think he will agree with your idea?! I don't think he will approve this proposal." She said.

" I can understand, Your Highness. But there is no problem in trying. I will try to convince him. I know it will be very hard for him but it's only matter of a few months. Then she will be back." I said to her and she sighed.

" I know but His Highness is not ready to let her go. Because she was not at home for long time." She said to me.

" Mom, I wasn't at home because of His Highness. He send me away. I never wanted to leave home." Amy said. The Queen looked at her very coldly.

" Amy, stop talking about things that you don't know. Will you?" Her Highness said to Amy.

" I am sorry, Mom." She said looking at the ground.

" It's ok, Amy." She said patting her head.

" I will talk to His Highness, Amy. If this is what you want then you will get it. By hook or crook." I said to her and she smiled.

I made a promise about it but I myself  have much doubt how to keep it. But I will try my best to convince His Highness.