Erase The Confusions

Enrique's POV

" I will miss this place." She said to me and I smiled.

" We will come back soon." I said to her and she nodded.

" We have to. I decide that we will come to honeymoon trip every year." She said and I chuckled.

" Like really?!" I asked her.

" Yes, it will be a vacation and honeymoon both." She said. " When we will have kids then we can enjoy vacation with them as well." She said. I laughed.

" I have never seen someone going on honeymoon trip with their kids." I said and she rolled her eyes but we will go. Do you have any problem with that?" She asked me.

" No, ma'am. No problem." I said and she sighed before leaning on me wrapping her arms around my waist. I chuckled before pulling her in my embrace.

" Are we going back to Madrid now?" She asked me.

" We are going to the Royal residence of Norway. They invited us to have dinner with them tomorrow." I said to her.

" When did they invite us?" She asked me.

" On the coronation day. Princess Carolina requested to visit her." I said and she looked at me immediately.

" Did you talk to Princess about Fredo? She is getting married with that Carrigan guy who is 16 years older than her. I don't understand what's her problem with Fredo?! Why doesn't she want to be with him?" She asked me. I chuckled looking out of the window.

" She is sacrificing everything just because of Fredo." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" What??!" She asked completely shocked.

" Yeah." I said.

" What are you saying?! She is doing all these for Fredo?! There Fredo is dying for her. Why will she do such a thing for him?" She asked me.

" Cause she is threatening saying that if she doesn't divorce Fredo then the Queen will kill him and Princess knows her mother is a pure evil. She afraid that her mother will kill Fredo for real." I said and she sighed deeply.

" How do you know that?" She asked me.

" Fredo told me a few days back." I said to her.

" Oh." She sighed." Princess must have gone through an existential crisis." She said.

" When you love someone their happiness and safety comes before everything." I said and she nodded. 

" True but I am feeling sorry for Princess. Can't we help her in this, Enrique?" She asked me. I smiled.

" No. We won't. We did as much as we should do. Fredo will save his wife and daughter by himself. He doesn't like anyone interfering his works. I will let him do it as he wants to do it. But I am keeping my eyes on them. If there is something wrong then we will take an immediate step to help him but not before that." I said to her. " And he has a smooth plan." I smirked.

" I will trust on Fredo's plan. Evil plans but always successful." She said and I chuckled.

" Yes, after all Fredo's plan it is." I said to her.

" He is a good guy but he got a criminal brain." She said and I laughed. " But what if Princess gets married with that Carrigan guy?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" You don't have any idea about Fredo's possessiveness over the things he belongs. And Princess is his wife whom he loves more than himself. Do you think he will take any risk about her?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" Nope. If nothing works he will kidnap her from her wedding ceremony. I am not complaining about it. Infact, I will also join him in this holy mission." She said and I chuckled.

" You are very brave, Your Highness. I do believe that you can do that very well to help Fredo." I said to her.

" Any doubt?" She asked me and I shook my head.

" Not at all." I said to her.

" It will be very adventurous to kidnap the bride." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" You think it was very thrilling when you got kidnapped?" I asked her.

" No. Of course not. Because I wasn't a bride then. You guys kidnapped a girl to force her to marry you. That wasn't my wedding day and I wasn't a bride as well." She said to me and I laughed. What an explanation!!!

" More like because you were the victim that time. This why you couldn't be happy that time." I said and she shrugged.

" May be." She said. I chuckled. " Will we go and meet Celine?" She asked me.

" May be no. Cause, we are going there on their invitation. So, their securities will definitely follow us as well. I don't want to take risk about Celine and Mrs. Foghurt." I said to her and she nodded.

" Okay. As you say. I will wait for the day Celine will live with both her parents together in peace." She said said. I smiled at her.

I wanted a girl like her who will accept everyone and everything in my life as her own. I love the way she is worried about Fredo, Princess Carolina and Celine now. Like they are her own family. I love the way she thinks that they are a part of our life which is true. I never thought that she will accept everything that easily and that soon.

" What are you thinking?" She asked me.

" Nothing. You sleep." I said to her. She twisted her lips but slept hugged me.

The jet landed after a few hours and Her Highness was still sleeping hugging me tightly. I chuckled and picked her up in my arms. She kept hugging me. I shook my head.

" Your Highness!!! This way." One of the security guards said and I got in the car with her. It reached the hotel after 20 minutes. I picked her up in my arms and reached the suite. Thanks God it was night and not much people around. Otherwise it would be an issue later.

" Her Highness slept?" I heard Fredo's voice and rolled my eyes. Not at all surprised to see him waiting for us here. I made her sleep on the bed and gestured him to go to the balcony.

" What pull you here at midnight?" I asked him closing the balcony door so that it doesn't disturb Adeline.

" Bro, I got an information." He said.

" About what?" I asked him.

" There is someone else who is trying to invest money to save the Royal family from this huge debt." He said.

" What??!" I asked and he nodded.

" Who is that?" I asked him.

" It's your cousin Antonio." He said and my eyes opened widened.

Antonio!!! Helping someone??!

" Are you drunk?" I asked Fredo and he rolled his eyes.

" I wish I was but it's true." He said and it create a big confusion for me.

Why is Antonio trying to help the Royal family?! Is he after Princess Carolina?

" Let's meet him and ask him directly what he wants." Fredo said and I nodded.

Only he can erase the confusions.