Jealous

Enrique's POV

I woke up from sleep and my head was completely jammed. I slowly got up. I have never ever been in this kind of situation before. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I took my phone and found it's 6:40 in the morning. I went to the washroom had shower. I took my phone and called Fredo. He picked it up after 3 rings.

" Hello!!" He said in a sleepy voice.

" You are still sleeping?" I asked him.

" Why?! Shouldn't I sleep?" He asked me back.

" When did I say that?" I asked him.

" Then what happened?! Earthquake?!! Dude, I am on bed how will I come out in 1 minute?" He asked. I gritted. I am in tension here and he is still in casual carefree funny mood.

" Fredo!!!" I gritted.

" Oh hooo!!! Why is Your Highness so hot early in the morning?" He asked me.

" I am serious, Fredo." I said to him.

" Ok. Ok. Tell me what happened?" He asked me and I told him everything. He sighed deeply listening to that.

" Enrique, it's not expected from you. You are very calm person. You should say those to her. Look, Nancy told her those things and how would she start to trust you that early?! She has just met you 2 weeks back. You think it about yourself. Could you start to trust someone in that short period of time?! She is still adjusting. She has compromise. You just can't blame her like that. She doesn't even know you well." He said and I sighed deeply.

I know I shouldn't have reacted that much but I couldn't control myself as she was listening to Nancy's rubbish confession about me. She didn't say anything against her. It didn't come to my head that she doesn't even know me properly let alone Nancy.

" What to do now?! My head is jammed. I can't think anything." I said.

" Go to the Queen and ask her to send Nancy back to home." He said to me.

" Ok." I said and talked to him for awhile saying that Amanda is coming back home today.

Last night I was busy with my father to discuss about some internal issue when she called Dad saying she is coming back today. I asked him to tell his sister Miranda to come to the palace with him for lunch this afternoon. Miranda is the closest friend of Amy. She used to study in Denmark with Amy but she returned back home last week. Amy had something else to do before coming so she is coming this week.

I hung up the call and went to my mom saying everything happened last night but to my surprise she informed me that she hasn't told Nancy to come here but Antonio did. I gritted and now everything is clear to me why Nancy was so bold suddenly. I am going to kill this bast*rd. I was about to tell Mom that both Antonio and Nancy should be out of the palace until the coronation ceremony but before that we heard Amy screaming. This girl got a loud speaker voice. God!!!

" Mom!!!!! Dad!!!!!! Enrique!!!!! " She screamed from the hall. Let us reach there little girl!! I chuckled at her childishness. Mom hugged her first and then I pulled her into a hug.

" We have something to tell you, Amy. Don't get mad at us." I said to her and she was a bit surprised.

" Start over. Depends on what happened. " She said crossing her arms over her chest. I chuckled. Amy is still so cute little doll like she always was.

" It's my wedding next Sunday. " I said to her.

" What?!!!" She almost yelled. I didn't tell her before cause she would go crazy about it if I did.

" Yes, we are going to declare it today was waiting for your arrival." I said.

" You are marrying Carolina??? " She asked me and I sighed.

" No, not at all." I said.

" Then why so hurry??" She asked.

" Dad wants that." I told her.

" How come???" She asked me.

Then mom and I explained how dad wanted me to find out a bride in 14 days otherwise he would make Antonio the next King or else I had to marry Carolina. She heard that calmly and nodded. I don't know what was going on in her head.

" I want to meet the bride." She stated and I sighed. I don't know if Adeline is ready to meet my sister after last night.

" She is sleeping. " mom said.

" I will wake her up. I can't wait meeting her." She squealed and jumped a little. I chuckled.

" OK, come with me." I said and she hugged my arm. I smiled.

" How did you find the bride?? Is she beautiful like Fairy??? What does she do??" She asked me and I smiled.

" Actually, she is a Fairy. She was flying around the garden and I caught her." I said and smirked at her.

" I am not anymore a little girl to get convinced with this. No worries I will ask your bride." She said stubbornly pouting. I smiled.

We reached the guest room area and he opened the door of a certain room where Adeline was. I had the spare key of the room cause she used to lock herself inside at first.

" Why did you lock her?" She asked.

" I didn't lock her. She locked it from inside." I opened the door. " She is angry with me so don't react with her wild behavior. " I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

" Get out from my room at once before I kill you." I heard her cold voice from the dark. I switched on the light and Amy's eyes were widen seeing the room was totally destroyed. I didn't react cause I knew the reason.

As Amy looked at Adeline her eyes went wide. She ran to her at once. What's wrong with this girl now?!

" Stupid!!! She is married. How can you make her your bride!!" She shouted at me. I rolled my eyes. "Don't tell me you are forcing her to marry you. I will kill you Enrique. You know I am one of her fans." She said and I sighed.

Amy thought it's Priscilla not Adeline. She ran to her and hugged her tightly. Drama!!!

" Don't worry. He can't make you to marry him like this." She said.

" She is not Priscilla. She is Adeline." I said and she froze where I was. She looked at her weirdly breaking the hug and took a close look. May be she has gotten it now.

" Sorry, guys. I couldn't understand that you are not her." She said to Adeline but she looked at her with a blank face.

" What happened!!! " Amy asked.

" Nothing, I think she is still angry. Let's go take rest. We will talk later." I said and hold her hands before placing a soft kiss on her hands which she tried to remove from herself. I chuckled. She is still angry. I smiled at her and she glared at me.

I came out with Amy and she walked towards her room. I alerted her about Antonio. I came back to her room and closed the door behind. But she didn't react a bit. I sat next to her and she turned away. I smiled.

" Are you angry?" I asked her.

" No, I am so happy." She said.

" Why are you so happy suddenly?" I asked her. She glared at me. I hold her and she narrowed her eyes at me.

" Sorry. I am sorry for everything that I said last night." I said to her.

" You are not forgiven." She said. I sighed.

" But the wedding is still on." I said to her. " Not letting you go."

" I am not going anywhere. Not leaving you to that bi*ch." She hissed.

" Are you jealous?" I asked her smirking at her.

She gritted but didn't say anything. She got jealous of Nancy?! Unbelievable!!! She is jealous of Nancy?! Is something changing in her?!! God knows.