His Wife

Adeline's POV

" Beautiful morning!!" I said spreading my hands either side of myself. Enrique chuckled.

We came out to have a morning walk. More like he dragged me. I was sleeping clutching the duvet tightly and he picked me up before throwing me into the bathtub. I almost killed him but he got rid of me. But now I think he did the right thing. I should do that every day. I kinda love it. I love the nature. It was beautiful.

" So, has Her Highness forgiven me?" He asked me. I twisted my lips.

" She is still thinking. May be she will if you give her a piggy back ride." I smirked and he chuckled before gesturing me.

I jumped on his back and he hold my legs. I can feel that signature fragrance of his body. He was definitely unique in every way possible. Everything about him is too special.

" Did you like the view?" He asked me.

" A lot." I said to him.

" That's great." He said to me.

" Enrique, being too good is not right as well. Excess of everything is bad." I said to him.

" What do you mean?" He asked me.

" It's about you." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I am not that good like you think I am. I act to be good in front of you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Something can't be hidden ever, Enrique. You should know that." I said to him.

" I know that but trust me I am not that good." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You should know that you shouldn't be good with everyone." I said to him.

" Whom are you talking about?" He asked me.

" There are a lot of people who doesn't like you despite of you being so humble and kind. People actually have problem with good people. They can't tolerate their goodness. Most of the people are jealous of you." I said to him.

" Hmm.. no one tried to explain like this before." He said.

" But I am doing this because I am your wife and you are my future. I have to think about my future which is completely tied with you. I have to think about you because I am the one who will stay with you rest of your life. I have to think what is good and what is bad for you." I said to him. He smiled but didn't look at me. " Did you understand that?" I asked him leaning on him a bit and he turned to me at the same time.

I was shocked with the sudden closeness. I kissed on his smile. The biggest weakness of me besides Pris, Louis and Danny. I am sure that soon he is going to own the biggest part of my heart. No doubt about that.

" Thank you." He said.

" For what?" I asked him.

" For the kiss." He said. I kissed on his cheek.

" You don't have to." I said to him.

" When are you going back to Australia?" He asked me.

" After our honeymoon trip." I said and he smiled which I can guarantee was a fake smile.

Stop me, Enrique. I will not go. I will find out another way for this. Stop me.

" Ok, come back soon." He said. I sighed.

" You should tell me don't go." I said to him.

" I don't want to snatch your freedom." He said. I buried my face on his neck and inhaled his signature body fragrance.