As You Sow, So Shall You Reap

Adeline's POV

" Hi, Adeline!!" I found the bi*ch Nancy.

" Oh, Hey, Nancy!!!" I said smilingly but my heart was screaming that she was here to do something awkward.

" How are you doing?" She asked me.

" Very well. Why are you asking that to me suddenly?" I asked her. She chuckled.

" I think you will not be well after seeing this." She said to me showing me her phone.

I looked at it and found a picture of Tris and his sweetheart Pris. I rolled my eyes. They were sitting in the garden. It made me so happy seeing the love between them. But no one has the right of capturing someone's private time like that without their permission. This witch.

" No,I actually am feeling better after seeing this." I said to her.

" What if I send this to Enrique?" She asked me.

" Sure. Go ahead." I said to her and she was a bit irritated. May be she thought I will beg her not to. Silly!!!

" Your wedding can be cancelled if this gets spread all over the internet." She said.

" Didn't scared me but I am shocked if you are from Mars or not." I said to her. How come she doesn't know about Tristan and Priscilla?! Strange!!! She laughed like a psycho.

" I am going and taking everything away from you." She said.

" Ok, Sure. Go ahead." I said to her and she gritted before leaving the place.

I chuckled seeing her expression. Poor girl!!! Going to get a good lesson of her life today. I went to the kids. As soon as I reached there and found the 3rd world war between Hazel and Harry. But no one was interested to stop them. Cause they knew that it's not going to work. If they stop they will stop by their selves. I sighed deeply. Kids!!! They will not change ever.

" Guys!!" I called Louis, Danny and Scarlett.

Louis was working on his laptop and Keira and Kyra was whining to convince him to play with them. Scarlett was sitting between Danny and Reben playing some games.

" Your Highness!!!" Scarlett said bowing a bit. I rolled my eyes.

" Not funny." I said to her.

" I was serious." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever!!!" I said. " You know what happened?!" I asked them.

" No, you didn't tell us. How will we know?" Danny asked me and I rolled my eyes. I turned the game off.

" Guys, I am serious." I said to them.

" Ok, tell us what happened?" Scarlett asked me.

" Guys, I met Nancy awhile back." I said to her.

" Who is Nancy? Oh!!! Enrique's cousin." I said.

" Yes." I said to her.

" Oh, what happened then?" She asked me.

" She took a picture of Tristan and Priscilla. She is blackmailing me with that right now." I said.

" Why will he blackmail you with that?" Danny asked me weirdly.

" I think she doesn't know that Priscilla is my twin." I said to her.

" Doesn't she live in this world?" Scarlett asked me. I shrugged.

" I don't know." I said.

" That's not the issue. Why will she take a picture of them without their permission?" Louis asked very coldly. This boy is very sensitive with his family.