Dangerous Woman

Enrique's POV

" Where have you been yesterday?" Fredo asked me.

" Roaming around secretly." Adeline said.

" Wow!!! So, what did you both see around?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I hope you enjoyed everything very well." He said and I rolled my eyes. " I thought you both were under blanket enjoying company of each other." He said and I choked. He started to laugh. Adeline glared at him.

" You are a stupid but you don't have to prove that every time." She said to him.

" Thank you for calling me stupid, Her Highness. You are so generous." He said and she gritted.

" We are going back today." I said to him.

" This early?" He asked me.

" We have to go to our honeymoon trip. We can't waste our time here." She said to him. He nodded smirking at her.

" I didn't know that Her Highness is that eager to go to honeymoon." He said winking at her. She gritted at him. He smiled sweetly.

" Listen, get your friend married too. His wife will handle him." Adeline said to me and I chuckled. Fredo rolled his eyes.

" My wife doesn't have the ability to handle me. I have to handle her. She is that messed up." He said mindlessly.

What have they talked to each other when we left them alone last morning?!! Is everything ok?! God knows!!

" You mean you are married?" Adeline asked him narrowing her eyes.

" See? Your friend got married without informing you." Adeline said to him and he rolled his eyes.

But didn't say anything. Come on, Fredo. Tell me. I am waiting for your confession, Bro. You can tell me. I will not leave your side ever. I thought he will explain things but he didn't.

" I have a meeting, guys. I gotta go." He said taking his jacket. " I will be back in 3 days. Let's talk then." He said and I nodded. May be he needs time. Alright.

" I am going, Guys. Close the door before starting your romance." He shouted from the door. Adeline gritted.

" Celine has a crazy father. God helps her." Adeline said. I smiled.

" Fredo will be a great father. I know that very well." I said to her.

" Because he is your best friend?" She asked me.

" Not because he is my best friend. He will be a great father. He will love Celine to the end. Once he finds out his daughter he will destroy the Queen for everything. This charming and fun loving Fredo will turn into a disaster if he learns that the Queen is harmful for his daughter. I don't know if he can forgive Carolina for hiding his daughter from him or not but he will definitely do something crazy. He is already irritated with the behavior of the Queen. Moreover she tried to get Carolina married with that Carrigan guy which he knows already. Fredo doesn't leaves his enemies that easily. I am sure just in a short time Carrigan will face a huge disaster which will make him shattered." I said and she sighed.

" Sniper!!" She said. I chuckled.

" More dangerous than that. Cause, you know people can't even doubt on him that he can do such things. He is always in that carefree funny mood. No one can imagine how dangerous he is when he is angry." I said to her.

" If she gets angry with Carolina then he will destroy her as well?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No. He will not. He loves her a lot. He can't hurt her." I said to her and she nodded.

" If you say so." She said. " I don't know where am I stuck. This is so mysterious world. Commoners life is not this messed up. They can live freely. But royalty sucks." She said and I laughed.

" Tired of it only in 2 days?" I asked her and she shook her head.

" You know when I was young I wanted to be a beauty pageant." She said to me.

" Then why did you change your mind?" I asked her.

" I didn't want to be a trophy later. I mean I turned into an introvert person we I grow up. I didn't want to be on focus. So, I avoided it." She said to me. I chuckled.

" I forget to get you a wedding gift." I said and knelt down before her. I took out the ring and she rolled her eyes.

" You are proposing me now?! We are married already." She said.

" So what?!" I said and smiled. She sighed deeply.

" Why do you always keep smiling?" She asked me. I chuckled.

" Don't you like that? If you tell me then I will not smile." I said smilingly.

" No, no. I didn't say that but I...uhhh... I thought there is a special reason for that." She said and I chuckled.

" Special reason is you." I said to her but she rolled her eyes.

" Like it's trustworthy!!" She said.

" I smile to make people around me feel better. If you keep smiling people will have a positive vibes about you. People will feel comfortable around you and you can control your surrounding when you have a good vibe on the people around you." I said to her.

" So,smile is a trick to control everything?" She asked me and I nodded.

" Smile is a way to make people feel comfortable." I said to her and hold her hand. " So, Crown Princess Adeline of Spain will you be my Queen?" I asked her. She narrowed her eyes.

" I am already." She said.

" You have to say yes or no." I said to her.

" Obviously yes. Will you let me go now?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" No other option." I said and my phone started to ring. I took it to receive the call but she snatched it from me.

" Hello!!!" She said.

-----------

" Who are you?" She asked.

-----------

" Crown Princess Adeline. Prince Enrique's wife." She said.

-----------

" Don't call him ever again if you want to stay safe." She said.

----------

" Then die. Have poison then jump off of the cliff." She said and I looked at her weirdly. Normally Fredo keeps saying that.

----------

" We will join your funeral." She said and hung up before blocking the number and throwing the phone on the couch before turning to me angrily. I looked at her confusedly.

" What's wrong?" I asked her.

" Is Hannah your ex?" She asked me.

" Which Hannah?" I asked her.

" How will I know?! She was saying that her name is Hannah." She said.

" It could be wrong number." I said.

" She knows you very well." She said and I tried remember who this can be. She has ignited the volcano already. Suddenly she hold my collar and gritted.

" Eyes here." She pointed herself. " If I found you talking to any witch that day will be the last day of your life. I am your wife. Only I have the right over you. If anyone else try to look at you I will scoop out their eyes of their eye socket."

" And if I do that?" I joked smirking at her but she took it seriously. She pushed me on the bed and came too of me. I sighed looking at my wild cat. " Then I will kill you." She clutched my throat.

I chuckled inwardly but what she did the next moment left me shocked. She captured my lips with hers kissing me aggressively. I had never ever thought that she can do such a thing.

" I marked you as mine. Remember that." She said and got down from the bed walking toward the balcony. I chuckled. Dangerous woman my wife is.