Plotting Against Enemies

Enrique's POV

" Lina was 17 that time but still used to act matured. May be she has to grow up faster than other because her father left her in a very early age. She knew she has to take care of herself because her mother had no responsibilities toward her and her father. She was busy with her luxurious life even if when the King was sick." Fredo said and I nodded.

" She needed to have a luxurious life that's all." I said.

" Yeah. She didn't care for Lina not even for the King. She got married with King Williams brother Prince Vincent after a short period of his death." He said and I sighed deeply.

" Hmm.." I said.

" Everything was going great after our marriage. 2 years of our wedding passed smoothly until one day she came to tell me that she wants divorce from me. At first I thought she was joking but soon she got serious in that issue. We fought that day but I didn't know this fight will be that serious that she will send me divorce papers." He said. I sighed deeply.

The Queen will suffer for hurting my best friend. She will get destroyed soon.

" What did you tell her seeing the divorce papers?" I asked him.

" I threatened her lawyer that I will make his license get seized." He said. I chuckled.

" So, he took the notice back?" I asked him. He shrugged.

" He didn't show up in front of me after that." He said to me.

" It's been 4 years now." I said to him.

" A lot of things has changed in these years." he said.

" The Queen is trying to get Princess Carolina married with Joseph." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Princess in already married. She can't get her married with someone else when her husband is alive." Fredo said.

" What are you trying to do?" I asked him.

" Trying to cage her this time. I thought if I give her time she will eventually understand things and come back to me. But she wasted 2 years for her weird stubbornness. No more waiting. I am going to kidnap her this time." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You don't know any other word but kidnap, do you?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I am worried about Celine. She is going up there without her parents." He said.

" You are worried about Princess Carolina too." I said to him.

" She pushed me away from her life. She doesn't want to see my face now. What did I ever do to her?" He asked me.

" It's not has to be true whatever you see around you." I said to him. " But you are a very good actor. You kept saying that you hate Princess Carolina again and again."

" I tried to throw out my frustrations. And I didn't want you to marry my wife. I knew if I don't like a girl you will never ever marry her. This why. A little trick to keep things into the safe zone." He said. I sighed.

" Your opinion matters a lot to me, Fredo. You came first in my life." I said to him.

" My opinion matters a lot to you?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" If not then Adeline wouldn't be my wife." I said.

" She is the perfect girl for you, Enrique. She is a bit mysterious but she will be the perfect partner for you." He said and I nodded. " Family problem made her stressed all the time. She kept handling things but there was no one to handle her. She has a big depression problem which Louis has told me. But surprisingly she has handled it herself. She doesn't show up her weakness and problems, Enrique. You have to be very very cooperative in her case. You have to encourage her that she should share everything with you. It may take a bit time. She needs time to adjust herself in a new place with new people. But it would still be easy if it was a normal family but she got stuck with a Prince in a royal family. It will take a bit for her to adjust herself here with you. But she will come to know one day that you are really an amazing person, Enrique. She will fall in love with you. Sooner or later." He said.

" I don't want her to compromise with her life for me. It will be a burden like the Queen is carrying now. I don't want her suffer like the Queen is." I said to him.

" Her Highness was in another situation, Enrique. But Adeline's case is not like her. She is your wife. She will be with you happily not compromising with her life. She doesn't have to compromise, Enrique. You gave her freedom that she wanted. What else do you want to do now?" He asked.

" I don't know. I am confused. I don't want to express my love to her now. Cause if I do then she will feel that I am forcing her to do things." I said to him and he chuckled.

" If you are late then you can be very very late. Just confess before it's too late." He said and I sighed.

" Hmm..." I said. " She is going back to Australia in a week after the Coronation."

" Suddenly?" He asked me.

" Not suddenly. We were discussing about it. I don't want to snatch her freedom. She wants to work. I won't stop her. She will fulfill her responsibilities as a Queen too. If I don't let her chase her dreams then it will be very cruel. I don't want to kill her dreams. She has the right to live her life. A Queen doesn't have to live like a prisoner." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Can you live without her?" He asked me and I looked at him smilingly.

No one understands me like Fredo do. May be this why he is my best friend. More than a best friend. He is a brother from another mother. What I would do without him in my life?!!

" Have to learn that." I said and he chuckled.

" I was thinking that you got a treasure to donate 700 millions." He said to me and I chuckled at that.

" 700 millions is not more valuable than friendship." I said and he chuckled.

" Don't worry, Enrique. Joseph will give you back double amount of it. Mark my words." He winked at me and I chuckled. He is crazy about plotting against his enemies.