True Friendship

Enrique's POV

" Congratulations, Dude. Your wish has fulfilled." Fredo said. I chuckled.

" Your evil brain!!!" He said and I chuckled.

" You helped me a lot in this but I will not thank you because you don't like it from me. No worries." I said to him and he just chuckled.

" I can't understand how can a woman be so cruel?" I said.

" She is their stepmom. But think about Lina. Queen Sophia is her own mother. A mother who doesn't have heart." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I accepted it already." He said.

" So the plan worked and Lina postponed the wedding ceremony?" I asked him.

" Yeah. I send the lawyers and they said she can't get divorced in next 6 months." He said and I chuckled.

" You are evil." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Yes, but if it didn't work then I would have applied plan B." He said and I chuckled.

" You know the it very well how to kidnap someone." I said to him and he chuckled.

" She is mine. There is no way that I will let her marry someone else. We are not divorced yet." He said.

" I don't see any chance of her getting divorced." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Exactly. She thinks she can do anything but she forgot that she is going to do a crime." He said.

" She requested me to convince you to sign the divorce papers." I said to him and he kept looking at me for awhile.

" How come Lina became that brave suddenly? She dared to request my friend to convince me to sign the divorce papers?!! What the hell does she think she is??! Only she has emotions??  No one else has emotions?! She thinks I am made of steel or what??!" He said and I sighed deeply.

" May be no. She is just forced to do so because of the situation. You don't worry. Everything will be ok." I said to him.

" Hmm... I am going to Norway this evening. I haven't seen Celine a whole week." He said.

" Take rest today. Go to Norway tomorrow morning." I said to him.

" I am not able to sleep, Enrique. I had a very awkward dream last night." He said.

" What kind of dream?" I asked him.

" I saw that Celine and I were playing in a beach and suddenly some people came and they took her away. They threw her on the big waves of the sea. And I lost her. She was nowhere to be found." He said and sighed deeply.

" You think about her a lot. This is why you are having such dreams, Fredo." I said to him. " You need sleep and proper rest. Celine is safe and sound there. You are getting your health destroyed by traveling that much." I said to him and he sighed deeply.

" I can't hold myself back. I need to see my daughter, Enrique." He said and I sighed.

May be that's the feeling of a father. I will feel Fredo's restlessness once I become a father like him. Did His Highness became that restless for Amy and me all these years?!! If he did then why didn't he find me when I left home?!! Why doesn't he talk to me?! Why doesn't he accept that he was wrong that day?!! I sighed.

I will let the past go and live in my present to make a better future. No matter how worst the past is. I will not think about it anymore. That's final. Thinking about past means destroying the present and future.

" What happened to you now?" Fredo asked me and I chuckled.

" Nothing." I said. He was about to say something but my phone interrupted him.

" Pick it up." He said. I picked the call up. It was my dear wife.

" Hello, Your Highness!!! You remember me? I thought you forgot that you have a husband too." I said.

" I am not in any mood of joking, Enrique. It's serious." She said and and I chuckled. I know what she was going to do.

" Oh, yes. Sure. Tell me what is it?" I asked her.

" Enrique, someone filed a case on my stepmother." She said. I chuckled.

" Case?!! What kind of case?" I asked her.

" They accused her to be a fraud and some other reason they showed. I don't know that properly." She said.

" If there is a case that means she must have done something. You don't worry. She will get the punishment if she is the culprit or she will get rid of the jail if she is not guilty. You stop thinking about it." I said to her and she kept silent for awhile.

" I don't know why I feel like you are behind all these." She said. I chuckled.

" Why do you think like that? Any specific reason?" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" My father's reputation is involved with her." She said and I chuckled.

" Don't worry. If I am behind all these then it will be neat and clean. No one will be able to your father's reputation will remain intact, Adeline." I said to her and she didn't say anything for awhile.

" I checked the news. Did you check it completely?" I asked her.

" No." She said.

" There is a guy who was her right hand is also captured. Her close friends. 3 other people were captured with them." She said.

" But why are you saying that to me?" She asked me. I sighed. I can't force her to find her father out cause she hates that person.

" Nothing. Just leave it. They will suffer for their own sins. What can we do in this?" I asked her.

" Nothing. Just was saying." She said.

" I was thinking about the thing you told me that day." I said to her.

" About what?" She asked me.

" About reviving the relationship with His Highness." I said to him.

" Really??!" She asked me happily. I chuckled.

" I was thinking about it. But will he agree with that?" I asked her.

" Where there is a will, there is a way." She said and I chuckled.

" I have will now I have to find out the way." I said to her.

" Exactly." She said and I smiled. We talked for awhile and then she hung up the call.

She understands me very well. Fredo was always right about me. He choose the right life partner for me.

" What's wrong?" Fredo asked me. I chuckled.

" I will give you a Noble Prize in peace  for bringing Adeline in my life." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Drama!!!" He said and I laughed. Soon after that he joined me.

Nothing can break a true friendship.