Best Gift Ever

2 months later...

Enrique's POV

" I don't know. Are they trying to do anything wrong?" His Highness said.

" I checked it already. It's reliable to sign." I said to him.

" Very well then." He said and I nodded. " Are you busy?" He asked me.

" No, Dad. Do you need anything?" I said to him and he chuckled.

" No. I don't need anything. But Antonio was saying that he wants to talk about something." He said and I nodded.

" When will he come?" I asked him.

" He didn't say anything." He said and I nodded.

" I am am free today. But Fredo said that he will come." I said to him.

" Ok, then." He said. " I will go and take rest." He said.

" Alright. Take care then." I said to him. He left the study room.

My relationship with my father is improving slowly. We are no more awkward. The fact is Adeline was telling me to fix everything and my father was cooperating as well. But the one thing I understood after Mr. Bronwyn's tragic sudden death is we don't know how much time we do have in our life. Death is certain and life can be ended anytime. We can't give any guarantee of our life. We can't assure that if we will live the next second. If we want to do anything we should do it now. If we don't then we may keep regretting about that whole of our life. We plan many things in our life but God is the best planner. We don't know what he has planned for us the next. So, we should be aware of our life is not being eternal. It certainly has an end. So, if we want to do something we should do it now. I also want to make things write between us soon.

I took my phone and called my wife. She was very broken after her father's death but she is handling everything very well now. But still she calls me sometimes in the middle of the night and starts to cry thinking about her father. He loved her very much. Her words shows that. She can't forget him anyhow. It's normal. I also don't want to lose my father. I do love him a lot. May be more than my mother as well. I dialed her number but it was switched off. Suddenly?! I tried a few times but it was switched off. I called her PA and he said she has taken a few days off. Few days off??! But she never said that to me. Strange!!! Where has she gone?! I called Louis and he said she is sleeping in her room. I rolled my eyes. It must be evening there. I told him to tell her to call me when she wakes up.

I don't understand what happened to her these days. She remains very angry without any reason. She starts to fight with me. If I don't talk or try to calm her down she makes it a big fuss. May be work pressure. I go there to meet her every month but it's very hard for us. I can understand she gets frustrated handling everything but sometimes her mood swings are too much to handle. But I am trying to handle her. God knows what will I face in the coming days.

I was waiting for Fredo and Antonio. I don't know what they both were trying to tell me. I found Antonio was coming inside study. I gestured him to sit across me.

" Suddenly you remembered me early in the morning?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" I need my mom's wedding ring which is kept in the royal vault." He said and I nodded.

" Can I know the reason of your sudden need of the ring?" I asked him and he smiled.

" Of course, you can." He said. " Ring is needed in proposal." He said.

" Are you going to propose Princess Katlyn?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I tried a lot but there is no way to get away from this. So, I let myself drown now." He said and I looked at him weirdly. Antonio was talking sweet loving things?!! Unbelievable.