💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Imagine: Strong Woman

The One Where Kacchan Must Win A Prize For His Girlfriend.

•••

You and Bakugo were dating, for a few months now. The relationship was fresh but you guys have enjoyed every minute of it. I guess what really drew you his to each other was your tempers and bad mouth.

UA was hosting a fair, a carnival. Games and prizes, and rides of sorts.

You and Bakugo were attending it together of course. However, despite being with you, he was getting really pissed off.

Kirishima being the best friend he is made Bakugo aware he was supposed to be 'Manly and win his girlfriend a prize.'

Easy right? Just a few carnival games right? Should be easy to beat. Or so he thought.

First Bakugo took you to 'Ring Toss.' He failed miserably.

"WHAT THE FUCK." He yelled.

It's just ring toss why can't he beat it?

'Tch, whatever. I'll beat a different game.'

Taking you to a different game, 'Darts,' this time. He swore he was gonna get you a prize.

First, he paid the operator man, then shot the darts at balloons.

"That wins you one of the small stuffed animals."

The small stuffed animals were as small as your palm. Frowning Bakugo took a small lizard and gave it to you. You smiled at him.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. These games are fucking rigged. That's why I can't win a big prize."

"Right."

"Tch. Let's go to a different game."

Bakugo dragged you to another game. You had to collect duckies in water, based on your points you got a small or big prize.

Easy right? It's child's play.

So Bakugo tried. You just stood next to him, watching amused whilst you ate cotton candy. In the end, Bakugo got a plastic neckless.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. YOU RIGGED THE GAME." He yelled at the game operator.

Dragging Bakugo away unamused, "There's Kiri, let's go say hi, and not murder innocent people."

He huffed but complied.

"Hey Kiri."

"Hey, Bakugo. [Y/N], did Bakugo win you that."

Smiling you nod. Kirishima drags Bakugo off.

"Listen man, do the 'Strong man,' game. You can't lose, win your woman a prize."

"This is fuckin' stupid." He grumbled but listened.

Going back to [Y/N] he takes your hand and drags you to the 'Strong Man,' game.

Paying the guy five dollars, Bakugo tries but fails.

"WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK! I SHOULD WIN. I'M BETTER AND ALL OF YOU ARE JUST EXTRAS"

Sighing you pay the guy five dollars. Using your strength quirk you win.

"Bakugo sweetie, I won you something."

Grumbling he takes the huge teddy from you.

"I'm supposed to win YOU a stupid prize."

"Now LISTEN HERE YOU DICK. YOU'VE DRAGGED ME ALL OVER AND I JUST WON YOU A PRIZE. Be a grateful little shit and take me to the ferris wheel."

"DON'T YELL AT ME WOMAN. Thanks for the prize."

"Didn't know you had manners Kacchan."

"Only for my strong woman."

•••

Edited: 1-21-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••