💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Requested By: Multishippercoming

Warning: Suicide.

Imagine: I'm Sorry

The One Where, Katsuki Bakugo, Can't Deal With Someones Death Being His Fault.

•••

The tears fell down your face as you looked over the edge of the building you stood atop. You’d never actually came to the roof, although the cigarette butts were proof that kids before you came up here.

You climbed onto the ledge and looked down again. It was a far jump, you would die. It would be okay, it’s not like anyone loved you anyway.

Your parents didn’t. They left you abandoned on the doorstep of a relative. Your relatives didn’t want you either. You got bounced around relative to relative, each to young and self-absorbed with lives of their own to carry the burden of caring for a young kid.

Eventually, you got to put in an orphanage. You doubted the women there cared about you either. All you and the other kids were simply just checks to them. They didn’t care about your health or your lives, just their bank accounts.

The one thing that kept you in this cruel world was the guy you were in love with. Evidently, he didn’t care for you either.

“How could I love such a quirkless wannabe hero? You’d just hold me back. I’m gonna get into UA and I’ll never have to see you or any of these other losers again.”

“I won’t hold you back! I’m applying to UA too.”

“An extra like you would never get into UA. If you really wanna be a hero then swan dive off a cliff and hope to be a hero in your next life.”

It would be okay if you jumped. No one wanted you here. You could picture the headlines now: Orphan Swan Dives Off Of Orphanage.’

You doubted that it would make it on to the news. No one cares about orphans, they would rather hear about presidential elections and puppy slaughterhouses that got exposed and shut down.

With Bakugo’s blonde hair and his harsh words fresh in your mind, you take your last breath of the air on this earth as you take a step off the ledge.

•••

Katsuki Bakugo knocked on the orphanage door to which you resided. It’s been five months since he last saw you. He got into UA and you didn’t. He hadn’t even seen you at the tryouts.

He wanted to see you. He realized now that the way he treated you and how he talked to you wasn’t the best. He wasn’t a saint but he was definitely improving how he acted. He had his best friend Eijirou Kirishima to thank for that.

A tall old woman opened the door and addressed Bakugo.

“How can I help you?”

“Is [Y/N] [L/N] here?”

“[Y/N] committed suicide five months ago. She took a swan dive off the building.”

The woman shut the door on Katsuki leaving him and his forming tears to himself. How could you do that? No. How could he push you to do that?

“I was just a stupid kid. I didn’t know what I was saying. I was just a bully. Why did you listen? I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m fucking sorry.”

•••

Kirishima watched as Katsuki sat on the couch in UA’s dorm facility. He’d been keeping a close eye on his best friend. Katsuki had missed classes even skipped meals.

Over the last few weeks, Katsuki’s mental health had seriously declined. He couldn’t deal with the thought of your death being his fault. He had started having illusions of you. He talks to you and converses as if you were actually there.

“BakuBro… I made some tea.”

Katsuki drank the tea made by his friend. Normally he’d put up a fight but after missing so many meals he was starving. Sluggishly, Katsuki hands the teacup back to Eijirou.

“What did you out in that tea? It tastes fucking funny.”

Men came into the room and surrounded Katsuki. With the drugs from his tea, he was easily compliable to be put in the van. He didn’t even realize he was being committed.

“You gave him the sedative?”

“Yes… How long do you think it’ll take him to recover?”

“I can’t really say. It could take weeks, it could take months. Some patients never recover.”

With tears forming in his eyes, Eijirou Kirishima watches as his best friend is driven away to a mental health institute. 

“I’m sorry BakuBro. I wouldn’t be much of a best friend or a hero if I let you suffer like that.”

•••

Edited: 1-8-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••