💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Warning: Abuse.

Imagine: Toxic Encounters

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Has An Encounter With Her Abusive Ex.

•••

Katsuki met you in UA. It wasn't long before he fell for you. You were beautiful and confident. You weren't afraid to tell people to fuck off. Or use words like Ass and Bitch. That's how you ended up being his girlfriend.

Katsuki Bakugo was by no means in any way soft. But you made him soft without even trying. That's why you were out walking along the beach while the sun was setting.

Katsuki held your hand in his. He smiled at the comparison of your small hand in his big one.

"Quit smiling you jerk."

Katsuki just grins wider. He brings your joined hands up to his face and kissed your knuckles.

"I thought you wanted me to smile more."

"Not when your smiling at my small hands."

"I like your small hands."

"You're so soft for me..."

You began to tease your boyfriend when you trailed off. You heard someone calling your name. A voice you hadn't heard in a long time. A long-forgotten voice you dreaded. A voice you never wanted to hear again.

"[Y/N.] Is that really you? You look great!"

You starred at your ex. You remembered the way he treated you when you were together. He verbally abused you and made you feel like you deserved it.

He used you sexually, even when you said no. He would verbally bully and coerce you into it. It wasn't even pleasurable for you. Every day was a battle, mentally and sometimes physically with him.

[Ex's Name] reached out to hug you. You frowned to yourself and took a step closer to Katsuki. You wrapped your arm on his and leaned into him.

[Ex's Name] faked a smile at your rejection to hug him. You knew what he was really like though. You saw through it. You hated how he could come up to you and act all chummy. Like he hadn't ever hurt you. Like you were great friends.

"We should get lunch sometime and catch up."

Katsuki clenched his jaw. First, this guy interrupts their date, then he tries hugging his girlfriend, now he wants to see her for lunch. Katsuki was getting very angry but tried keeping his cool for you.

You finally speak up. Although, your voice was very timid and quiet. Katsuki thought it was very weird. You, his confident, girlfriend, were replaced by some skittish shy girl.

"[Ex's Name] we... We broke up for a reason..."

"Don't be so stuck up."

You squeezed yourself even more into Katsuki's side. Katsuki finally got it. Why you were so timid. So skittish. Why you shyed yourself into him. He remembered you mentioned an abusive ex awhile ago. He remembered how sad and scared you looked when talking about it.

Katsuki gives your hand a reassuring squeeze and he kisses the top of your head. He pulls away from you and punches your ex.

"So you're the guy that abused [Y/N]?"

"Not like she didn't deserve it."

Katsuki punches him again. This time it made a crunching sound and probably broke his nose.

"Don't ever say that about such an amazing person. I don't know how she ever got with a shitty extra like you."

[Ex's Name] punches Katsuki back. It didn't do much, just cut his cheek.

"That worthless bitch was nothing but a waste of my time."

Katsuki punched [Ex's Name] so hard he hits the ground.

"Tch. The only worthless one here is you. Your so worthless I didn't even need to use my quirk on you."

Katsuki kicked him, and kicked him, until [Ex's Name] was ready to pass out.

"Don't ever talk to [Y/N] again. Or I'll fuckin' kill you, you shitty bastard."

Katsuki left him laying on the ground like that. He walked over to you and caressed your cheek. You shivered under his touch. Not because you were scared. You were just shaken up at the sight of Katsuki and [Ex's Name] fighting.

"Fuckin' extra ruined our date."

You buried your head in his shoulder. Smiling at the warmth and comfort.

"I'm sorry that happened."

"Don't be, we both know I've been dying to do that from the first moment you told me about him. You know I'd never hurt you like some damn extra right?"

"Yeah. You always treat me like a princess."

Katsuki grabs your hand and kisses your head.

"Because you are my princess. How about we finish our date?"

"I'd like that."

•••

Edited: 1-21-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••