🌶️ Dabi 🌶️

Drabble: "Touch her again and I'll kill you."

The One With The Abusive Parents.

•••

Dabi and you have been dating for a while now. He was a villain, so you guys hid your relationship. That being said, he has never met your parents.

However, you had a hidden motive behind that. Your parents were abusive.

Dabi figured it out though. It started with random bruises, cuts, and you'd jump at loud sounds, such as slamming doors.

He tried giving you chances to tell him, he couldn't do anything unless you came to him for help.

It wasn't until you randomly stopped at his house, bruised eye, at 3 AM. He wasn't even surprised. He took you inside and got you ice for your eye.

"I've suspected this for a while now. I wish you came to me sooner. I'll be back, don't go anywhere."

•••

He went to your house. He went inside and grabbed your clothes from your room, any personal belongings. He threw it all in a bag. He wasn't letting you come back here.

Your parents saw him on his way out.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Someone close to [Your Name]"

Dabi blasted your dad to the wall with his quirk.

"You touch her again and I'll kill you!"

Dabi wanted to kill them. But he wasn't gonna do that. They were still your parents. Even if they were twisted fuck ups.

•••

Edited: 1-26-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••