💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

A/N: I've been sad, now you can be sad too.

Imagine: High

The One With Heartache.

•••

I hope you think of me high. I hope you think of me highly. When you’re with someone else. I know your friends all lie. I know your friends don’t like me. They want you for themselves. Today I called to tell you that I’m changin’. But I don’t think you have enough respect to see me try. I’ve been wakin’ up in different spaces. But I think that my heart is built to last more than a night. I need to stop lettin’ me down, down, down, down, down.

•••

With a hard punch against the punching bag, it goes swinging backward. Katsuki Bakugo wondered for a second if he had hit it hard enough to send it flying off the hook, but it came back.

The punching bag always came flying back unless he was in an overly aggressive mood. But usually, it came flying back, ready for another attack. It came flying back, much like his thoughts that seemed to gravitate around you.

Katsuki hit the bag again sending at backward once more before walking over to his bag. He unwrapped his hands and dropped the material tape in his open bag before grabbing his water bottle and chugging it down.

He let his body slide down the wall until it hit the ground in a sitting position. Boxing was beginning to feel like a hard workout on his body, he couldn’t really complain though as it kept his body fit and ready to take on villains.

Katsuki only took up his newfound boxing hobby because of you. He was trying to find new ways to unwind. New ways to get his aggression out instead of carrying it around everywhere he went. He was trying to be better. A better hero, a better man. Someone better suited for you.

Katsuki unlocked his phone and scrolled down on his contact list. Before he knew it his thumb was hovering over your name and clicking on the call button. He waited patiently and tiredly as it rang over and over again.

‘You’ve reached the voicebox of, [Y/N] [L/N]. Leave a message after the beep and I’ll get back to you whenever.’

Katsuki wasn’t surprised to get sent to your voice mail. He knew he wasn’t exactly your favorite right now, still, he spoke into the phone after the electronic beep.

“[Y/N]. I just wanted to say that I miss you… I miss you and I’m trying. I’m trying to change.”

'To listen to your message, press one. To send your message, press two. To delete your message, press three. To re-do your message, press four.’

Katsuki looked down at his phone before swiftly pressing four.

“I’m sorry for what I did. I’m sorry about Deku. Can– Can you tell him I’m sorry—Fuck.”

'To listen to your message, press one. To send your message, press two. To delete your message, press three. To re-do your message, press four.’

He quickly pressed down on three. He knew he sounded pathetic on it, and he knew that you wouldn’t care. He had destroyed any respect or love you had for him the day he lost his anger.

The day he decided it was a good idea to attack your best friend hadn’t been a good one. Katsuki was supposed to be a hero, but the day he saw you laughing with Deku he saw red.

He couldn’t help but feel jealous and among the jealousy was anger. He knew he shouldn’t have choked Deku, pinned him against the wall, or even punched him in the first place, but he did. He did and now he had to live with the consequences.