🐾 Koji Koda 🐾

A/N: Shout out to iselabarbosa1319 their bnha x reader book is pretty good.

Requested By: Kyisamess

Drabble: "I'd like that."

The One With The Lobsters.

•••

You fiddled with your hands as you walked with Koji Koda. You had a nervous look on your face as well as him.

You were at the zoo on a date. Of course, you were the one to ask him out seeing as he’s way too shy.

“I picked the zoo because I know you like animals.”

Koji answers you with a smile and nod. He wasn’t a man of many words so you had to communicate more off of body language. Sometimes this was hard because you had no idea what he was thinking or feeling.

You looked into the lobster tank. The lobsters looked so peaceful, and quiet. They probably never had to deal with the anxiety of being on a date.

Does he like me? Am I being too annoying? Too quiet? Should I say something? What if it’s the wrong thing?

Dates were just messy. At this moment you wished to be a lobster. No stress and no worries, just peacefully sitting in a tank.

“Lobsters mate for life.”

It was one of the first things he said on this date and he grabbed your hand as he said it. It brought a blush to your face.

He hadn’t spoken the whole date, and a little bit of you had doubted if he enjoyed it. The fact that he was talking so comfortably made you smile.

“I’m glad you agreed to a date with me.”

“Me too…”

“Maybe we can go for a second date?”

“I’d like that.”

You hoped Koji Koda was your lobster. Your mate for life.

•••

Edited: 1-12-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••