😽 Hitoshi Shinsou 😽

Drabble: "Touch them again and I'll kill you."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N]'s Home Life Isn't Ideal.

•••

You didn't have the best family. They didn't treat you right. They thought you had a villain quirk. Because of this, they put you through years of verbal abuse.

Eventually, the verbal abuse got worse. They started physically hurting you. You didn't defend yourself. They were your family, how could you hurt them?

They hospitalized you. They left you with a broken rib cage, a broken wrist, and a broken leg.

Upon waking up in the hospital. You refused to talk to anyone. They got Hitoshi out of your emergency contacts. He came to see you immediately.

You told him. The whole truth, about your so-called family.

He paid your 'Family,' a visit after you fell asleep. Your dad was there. He punched him. He wouldn't use his quirk on such scum.

They hurt you. They needed to hurt.

He beat your father good.

"You touch them again and I'll kill you."

He grabbed your personal belongings and put them in his own room. He would make sure you didn't see your family ever again. Not if he could help it.

•••

Edited: 12-17-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••