❄ Shouto Todoroki 🔥

Imagine: All I Want For Christmas

The One Where, [Y/N] Midoriya, Draws Her Crush's Name For Secret Santa, But She Has Trouble Finding That Special Gift.

•••

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There's just one thing I need. I don't care about those presents. Underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. You know that all I want for Christmas is you. I won't ask for much this Christmas. I won't even wish for snow. No, I'm just gonna keep on waiting. Underneath the mistletoe.

•••

You smiled as you sat down next to Shouto Todoroki on the couch in the common area of class 1-A's dorm building.

"Did you put everyone's names in? Ribbit."

"Yeah."

Tsu Asui takes a bag from Ochako Uraraka and shakes it up. It was one month from Christmas and the entire class decided to do Secret Santa.

You would all randomly draw one name and exchange gifts on Christmas Eve before going home for the holidays.

You stuck your hand in the bag when it was your turn to draw. You hoped you got someone you were friends with, it would be easier to buy a gift they could enjoy.

You pull a tiny piece of pink paper out and unfold it. You look at the messy handwriting and read the name with a huge smile.

Shouto Todoroki.

You had a huge crush on Shouto. Everyone either wanted to date him because he was pretty and rich or criticize him because he was pretty and rich. To you though, he was so much more than a pretty little rich boy.

You were Shouto's friend, because of this you knew the real him. You knew what drove him to be a hero. You knew about his father, and what happened to his mother. You knew about how his sister had to help raise him, and how his oldest brother disappeared without a trace.

You folded the paper back up and shoved it in your pocket so Shouto wouldn't see you got his name.

"Who did you get Shouto?"

"I'm not sure I should tell you... It is Secret Santa after all."

You bite your lip. It kinda bugged you that he didn't trust you enough to tell you who he got. However, Shouto is a very serious and literal guy. If the game is Secret Santa then Shouto would want to keep the name he drew a secret.

"Okay. Well hey, here's a great idea. We should go Christmas shopping together."

"Together? Oh, maybe we should bring your brother."

"My brother?"

You sighed as you looked over to Izuku. You wanted to be alone with Shouto. It's not like you were trying to seduce him, you didn't think you were nearly sexy enough for that. You wanted to be alone because hopefully if you spent enough time together he would begin to like you.

There was no way he would begin to like you if you brought Izuku along. Shouto would only ever think of you as Izuku's little sister. Wasn't it some guy rule not to date your best friend's sister?

"Okay, I'll ask Izuku if he wants to tag along later."

You stand up from your spot on the couch and walk away to your dorm room where you'll begin to plot ways you can get Izuku away from your shopping trip with Shouto.

"Wait [Y/N], you forgot your bag."

It wasn't even your bag, it was Uraraka's bag. However, the fact that he was looking out for you brought a light blush to your face.