💪 Eijirou/Katsuki 💥

Requested By: Anonymous

Drabble: "Take a deep breath." + "Anything for our princess."

The One Where Poly!KiriBaku Helps [Y/N] [L/N] Through A Panic Attack.

•••

You listened as Mr. Aizawa droned on. You should have been listening but you didn't. Your mind was other places.

That made you think you should be paying attention. What if this was important? It could make you a good hero, without this knowledge you'd be the world's shittiest hero.

Before you know it, you slip into a panic attack. Your heart rate increases. You start hyperventilating. Your chest felt heavy and constricted. It was hard to breathe. You couldn't see, or focus on what was in front of you.

You felt two pairs of hands on you. Two wrapped around your waist. Two massaging your shoulders.

You heard Katsuki whisper in your ear.

"Take a deep breath. Think of something calming."

Eijirou whispered in your ear now.

"Think of something that makes you happy, like a field of grass."

"A field of grass? Seriously, who gets happy over that?"

"Hey, grass can be manly. Besides, it worked."

You were now calm and able to breathe. You smiled and kissed their cheeks.

"Thank you, my princes'."

"Anything for our princess."

•••

Edited: 12-16-19

Tip Jar:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••