👊 Toshinori Yagi 👊

Requested By: Anonymous

Drabble: "He might kill Mineta."

The One Where, Mineta Is A Pervert.

•••

Toshinori Yagi smiled at you from where he stood in Gym Gamma. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arm around you or give you a hug, but he couldn't. His class didn't know about your relationship with 'All Might'.

"Isn't that [Hero Name]? The quirkless hero?"

"Mr. All Might, is Ms. [Hero Name] assisting in class today?"

"Correct young Yaoyorozu. My g-dear friend [Hero Name] has offered to give some sparing tips today."

You walked over to stand next to your boyfriend. You put your hands on your hips putting you in that confidant hero stance.

"As All Might said, I am here to help you spar. I and All Might have paired you all up to spar, but there's a catch."

The slackers and lazier students groaned and moaned whereas the overachiever students seemed excited about the catch.

"You'll be fighting without your quirks. What happens if you're stuck against a villain with an erasing quirk? What if you overexert your quirk or find yourself in a biome that leaves your quirk useless? A hero needs to have hand in hand combat as well as a quirk."

You leave to the left side of the room while Toshinori leaves to the right side of the room to help students. Toshinori soon wishes your sides were reversed once he sees who is on your side.

Minoru Mineta and Denki Kaminari. The perviest of all the boys in class 1-A.

Toshinori saw how Mineta stared at your butt while you walked by, he also watched as Kaminari acted like he needed help so you would show him how to stand and hold his arms.

Toshinori tried to stay calm. You are a pro hero, you could handle a few horny teenage boys by yourself.

He's just a kid, must not Texas smash.

Mineta looked at your butt one more time and Toshinori had enough. Now, it was a mighty fine ass, but like hell was he going to let his students sexualize your body.

Toshinori walked over to you, his symbol of piece smile on his face.

"I think we should switch the sparring partners up."

"Great idea. Ashido and Kaminari?"

"Good pair. How about Bakugo and Mineta?"

"I'm not sure... He might kill Mineta, then again this training is supposed to prepare him to go up against someone who will kill him."

You turn around towards Mineta to see him staring at your breasts. You turn back towards your boyfriend with a big smile.

"Place him with Bakugo."

•••

Edited: 1-7-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••