💉 Himiko Toga 💉

Requested By: MikaGottsGay

Drabble: "I never loved you, "

The One Where, Himiko Toga, Makes A Tough Choice.

•••

The training camp that Mr. Aizawa took class 1-A to was supposed to be hidden. He thought it was hidden, not to mention there were lots of heroes that could help protect the class.

Turns out you weren't as hidden as you thought.

With fires and villains everywhere, nowhere was safe. Fortunately for you, you were with Ochako Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui. They were fairly strong, with the three of you together, you would be able to withstand villains.

You tried to be a good hero. You really did, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Months before you started at UA you met a girl named Himiko Toga. You knew she was a villain and she knew you were an aspiring hero.

You didn't know Himiko would be here tonight. You didn't know until Ochako held a knife to her throat. You let out a scream, begging Ochako not to kill her. It distracted her and allowed Himiko to slip away.

"Why did you do that? We had her."

The tears slid down your face as you screamed.

"I love her!"

"You need to make a choice. The heroes or the villains."

Himiko knew this would only go down one way. You would choose her. You would choose her and lose your place at UA. You would lose the hero's respect. You would lose your dream.

Himiko would not allow you to throw your life away for her. She knew this would hurt you, but you would get over her. You were too different.

"Did you think I loved you too?"

"What..?"

"As if I could love a pathetic hero like you."

You took a step back as her words hit you.

"Himiko, what are you saying?"

"I never loved you, darling."

•••

Edited: 1-27-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••