✋ Tomura Shigaraki ✋

Happy Birthday, Tomura Shigaraki.

Drabble: "What are you doing here?"

The One With Tomura's Birthday.

•••

Tomura sat on a beat-up couch in the league of villain's base. He incessantly scratched at his neck. To say he was upset was an understatement. All of the league's hard work for nothing. The news outlets weren't even giving the league their due credit, but rather reporting on other things.

"Keep scratching like that and you'll cut yourself."

At the sound of your voice, Tomura drops his hand from his neck. The scowl on his face started to lift, his mood uplifting just by you being here.

"What are you doing here? You know I don't like you coming here."

"You didn't come home when you said you would. My boyfriend is a wanted man, was I supposed to not worry?"

He was scowling again. He was not scowling at the stupid news reporters, but he was scowling because of you. He hated when you came here, it was dangerous. You were a civilian and him a villain.

What if someone saw you and connected you to him? It could ruin your career, your relationships, your life. But how could he be mad when you came out of worry for him?

You walked closer to the couch Tomura was sitting on and propped yourself up on his lap. You pulled the hands off of his head and cupped his cheeks.

"You said you'd be home at six, it's nine."

"I had to deal with some things."

"I know... I know if you're not home your probably busy, but, I got worried."

Tomura closed eyes, relishes in your sweet soft touches.

"I was really upset, I didn't want to come home and bring your mood down with my temper tantrum."

"If you had come home you could've had some homemade cake."

"You made a cake?"

"Of course. It's your birthday, did you think I would forget?"

Tomura's scowling face turned into a small smile. Birthdays weren't really important. After he was abandoned as a child he met All For One, although the man gave Tomura a nice home to stay in, All For One wasn't exactly what you would call a family man who sat down for cake and wrapped presents.

Tomura never really had anyone who cared enough to bake him a homemade cake.

"Birthdays weren't important growing up."

"Well, you're important to me, so your birthday is important to me."

"If we go home now can we still celebrate?"

You connect your lips to him, they were soft, he must have been stealing your chapstick again. You grinned at him once you pull apart.

"Birthday boy, we get to do whatever you want until midnight."

•••

Edited: 4-4-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••