💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Drabble: "Is that a stuffie?"

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Is A Closeted Stuffie Lover.

•••

Your parents were gone, and your siblings were out. You were home all alone. You thought about calling Bakugo over but you remembered he mentioned he would be at the arcade with Kirishima.

Not wanting to bother your boyfriend, you decided to just binge-watch your favorite TV show downstairs while eating your favorite junk food.

You slipped on your jogging pants and a hoodie you stole from Bakugo. You went downstairs, but not before grabbing Katsuki the Hedgehog.

Yes, you secretly harbored a medium-sized stuffed animal named after your boyfriend.

You carried it downstairs with you and went to the kitchen to get food.

"Hey, Y/N? You here?"

Your face drained of color as Katsuki came in the house. What was he doing here? You started looking for somewhere to throw the stuffed animal when he came into the kitchen.

"Hey, my arcade session with shitty hair got cut short, so I- Is that a stuffed animal?"

You hid it behind your back.

"What? No. I wouldn't be caught dead with a stuffie."

"There's nothing to be fuckin' embarrassed about. What's its name."

You mumbled something quietly.

"What was that?"

He walked closer to you. He heard you. Loud and clear. He was just teasing you.

"I said its name is Katsuki the Hedgehog."

"Figures my girlfriend would do something fuckin' weird like naming a stuffie after me."

"It's not weird.."

"No, it is, but it somehow makes you fuckin' adorable. Now, how about we go cuddle so I can show Katsuki the Hedgehog he's got nothing on me."

•••

Edited: 12-18-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••